Tinies!

This chapter is inspired by The Little Portal AU! Please go check out the original comic on Tumblr.
This is a separate thing from the main story or the roleplay.

M/n is still in the U.K. though.

__________________________________________________________________

/3rd person POV/

M/n massaged at the growing headache between his eyes as he stared at his computer. He loved everyone on the Smp, he really did. But sometimes they were too much to handle. The loud yelling and laughing were enough to give anyone a headache.

He sighed and pushed away from his desk, one side of his face hidden as he leaned his head into his hand. M/n glanced at his water bottle on his desktop and went to grab it, but accidentally knocked it onto the floor. 

"Son of a bitch", M/n muttered to himself, reaching down to grab it, his head thrumming. His hand clamped around the bottle.

"That's some strong language you've got there." 

M/n's body flinched up like he had been stabbed, releasing the bottle, only for his head to meet the very solid wood of his work desk.  "Motherfucker, ow", he hissed, cradling the back of his head, face in his knees. His headache increased tenfold.

"Ah, sorry about that", said the disembodied voice. 

Glancing around, M/n's eyes searched. Where was that coming from? 

"Up here."

His eyes trailed up from his lap to his desktop. M/n did a double-take. Standing on his desk, was a miniature version of himself. Not his real-life self, but his Minecraft character self. All decked out in his armor and weapons. 

"Hello," The mini said, waving a hand. M/n raised an eyebrow and slowly sat up. "Hi?" M/n said, scootching closer to the mini. 

"Who are you?"

"How did you get here?"

Both M/n's stared at each other. Then, they both giggled slightly. "No, no", M/n said, waving his hand, "You go first."

"Ok, ok." The mini said, seemingly getting his courage up, "Like I said, who are you, exactly? You look like me. If I was human that is." 

M/n chuckled, his laughter rumbling through his chest. "Well, technically, we are the same person." The tiny gave him an odd look and M/n nodded, "I know it's confusing."

" But I'm just going to say it. You shouldn't exist. But you do. You're standing there, flesh and blood, in front of my face." The mini blanched like he had been struck in the face, but they didn't move. 

"In this world", M/n continued, "There is nothing like yours. Sure, we have animals like yours, but that's pretty much it. There are no hostile mobs. No witches, zombies, creepers, etc. Potions aren't a thing."