MediaShare

I feel like I'm not very good with pacing, am I moving too fast? Suggestions would be really appreciated.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

/3rd person POV/

"U/n, U/n," Tubbo said, poking M/n in the side.

M/n's character waved him off, and the real M/n messed with his camera. "Hold on a minute, Tubbs. I'm trying to set up my camera, chat says it's crooked."

"Tubbs? You have a nickname for him?" Ranboo inquired, trailing after M/n, Tubbo, and Tommy. He insisted on staying at the back because his legs were longer, so he could catch up easier. M/n was leading the group through cave systems, sending the boys in pairs through the tunnel.

"Yeah, why not? It gets boring just to say "Tubbo" over and over," M/n said, "I can give you a nickname if you want." Ranboo thought for a second before nodding. M/n considered the options, before choosing one. 

"How about "Boo"? Like a ghost? You are kind of a mob."

Ranboo shrugged, "Not bad, how about Tommy?" "I don't want a fuckin nickname!" Tommy protested, stabbing a zombie that had wandered through. 

M/n flicked his face, making Tommy flinch. "Too bad, you're getting one anyway... How about "Kid"? It's pretty hard to shorten your name, and Kid just matches."

Tommy just shot M/n a death glare, which M/n ignored. "Fine," Tommy huffed, "But if you call me that around other people, I'll kill you."

"Sure kid", M/n said. "I swear I'll do it!" Tommy barked, but he was smiling, so M/n didn't take him seriously. An enderman walked up next to M/n, causing Tommy to freak out and try to stab it.

M/n waved him away and looked at the enderman. Making eye contact, it strangely didn't attack. It only made a cooing noise and disappeared. Tommy looked at M/n funny.

What the...?

"Hey guys", Ranboo said, catching their attention, "Tubbo and I were talking. Chat wants us to do MediaShare, you in?"

M/n shrugged, "Why not? I can set it up if you want." Which got nods of agreement from the three boys. M/n started working on setting up, removing his headset as he did so. The minors took this time to talk.

"What do you guys think of U/n so far?" Ranboo asked, mining a chunk of iron.

"He's very nice!" Tubbo chirped, rocking back and forth on his feet, "What do you think Tommy?"

Tommy bit the inside of his cheek, thinking. "He's alright."

Ranboo snorted, "Tsundere."