Monster...

WARNING: Violence, negative thoughts, mentions of vomiting.

___________________________________________________________________________

/3rd Person POV/

"Tommy's going to do what?" M/n asked, looking disturbed. Sam sighed, crossing his arms. The two had met each other when M/n was wandering around. "Tommy said he wanted to visit Dream. As a kind of final goodbye," Sam said.

"You can't let him go!" M/n protested, "Who knows what might happen? This is Dream we're talking about, anything could go wrong!"

Sam shot M/n a look, causing M/n to grit his teeth. "I'm letting him in whether you like it or not. This is his choice."

M/n bit his lip, his foot tapping the ground quickly.

"How long until you let him in?" M/n said.

"A few minutes."

M/n began to run down the platform, "Where are you going?!" Sam called out.

"To talk to Tommy!"

-Timeskip-

M/n jogged down the pathway, looking around. His eyes landed on Tommy, who was walking in the opposite direction. "Tommy!" He called out, causing the said boy to turn around. "Sam told me what you were going to do."

Tommy looked at the ground, sitting down on a bench. He waved M/n over.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" M/n asked, sitting next to Tommy, who had his head in his hands. Raising his head slightly, Tommy nodded.

"Yeah. It's been on my mind for a while. Ever since I came back from exile, I've had nightmares. I'm hoping, that if I go and face Dream, they'll stop."

M/n looked at Tommy with a concerned expression. He was being allowed to visit his tormentor. The man that had mentally manipulated him for weeks.

"I'll ask you one more time Tommy," M/n said softly, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

.

.

.

"I'm sure."

M/n nodded sadly, accepting that Tommy wasn't going to change his mind.

"Be careful," M/n muttered, pulling Tommy into a hug. He rested his head on top of Tommy's and felt as the boy's body shook. He slowly let go, letting Tommy do whatever he was going to do next.