Origins: Part 2

Ya'll get his in-game backstory in this chapter. Also, there's a good amount of swearing, just a heads up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/M/n's POV/

"What the heck is that?" I asked, blocking the sunlight from getting into my eyes as I looked up.

"Ah", Jack said, he had met up with us a little while ago, "That would be the pub that Phil and Wilbur are building. They call it 'The Pube'." I scrunched up my face and looked at him.

"The Pube?"

Jack cringed, "Yeah... Apparently, the 'E' is supposed to be silent."

I snorted, burying my face into my hands. "Those two, I swear. Actual children." Pushing my hair out of my face, I wandered over to where I had placed my chests.

Wilbur and Phil were working on the pub, Jack and Tommy were hanging around, Niki, Ranboo, and Tubbo had run off somewhere, and Schlatt and Charlie weren't online at the moment.

Wilbur Soot fell from a high place.

Well, Wilbur's back at spawn now.

Opening the chest, I grabbed my shovel and ax. I had seen an area with lots of sand on the way here. Now, which way was it?

Picking a direction, I started walking. My feet pressed down grass and other small plants as I walked over them. Ears twitching, catching every sound in my general area. My wings twitched, having them was still a strange experience. Normal Minecraft doesn't usually just give you wings.

Then again, on the Smp, it's not normal to have part of your backstory include you popping out of an egg. But we don't talk about that-

.

.

.

.

.

Actually, I guess we do. I can't exactly hide my lore forever.

I'll try to explain it as simply as I can.

So, technically, when I was born in-game, I was born in the Overworld. I say 'technically' because I was in an egg that had been laid in the End.

You're probably wondering, 'Wouldn't the Ender Dragon, your mother, need to be dead for you to be in the Overworld? Didn't you know her?' Or something like that.

The simple answer to that is, she is dead.