two | entrance exam

[NAME] ONLY STARED up at the building as Kenji stood beside her. "Up there?" [Name] asked, pointing at the tall building.

Kenji nods, smiling, "yup!" The duo began to walk inside of the building that was fancy inside. "Remember, this is your entrance test." Kenji reminded her as they showed the security guards their IDs.

"Guarding someone shouldn't be too hard!" [Name] exclaimed as she smiled at Kenji. The young detective only giggled, "we'll see about that."

The two made their way to the elevator and Kenji pressed the eighteenth floor. "Now I'm feeling nervous..." [Name] said, breaking the silence.

Kenji put his hand on her shoulder, "don't worry! I'm sure you'll do fine!" [Name] smiled at him and nodded as he gave her a thumbs up.

Finally, they arrived to the eighteenth floor and walked towards a door. Kenji then knocked, "Member from the Detective Agency!"

Then the door was opened by a security guard and the two teens entered as the door closed behind them. The two made it to a nice looking game room and there was a girl around their age, sitting there with her arms crossed. The girl had black long hair, and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a nice white dress. There was also a middle aged man who was wearing a nice suit as he welcomed them.

"Hello! Thank you for coming here to protect my daughter!" The man said as the daughter only huffed and looked away.

"No problem, sir!" Kenji replied happily as the duo smiled at the man. "Ugh! I don't anyone to protect me dad!" The girl said as she looked at her dad annoyed.

"Kami! Show some respect!" The man yelled whispered to his daughter which caused the duo to sweat-drop. Kami only huffed and looked away from the three of them.

"Sorry about her. She's not exactly happy about having to be protected 24/7, but I need to protect her." The man explained as [Name] looked over at Kami.

Later, after he had explained to them about everything they need to know, he left them alone to go to his meeting. It was silent until Kami spoke up, "you won't be needing to protect me."

"...but it's our job-" [Name] said before she was cut off by Kami who sighed, getting up and walking away. Kenji and [Name] glanced at each other and began to follow her to her room.

"Just stop following me!" Kami yelled at the duo who only shook their head as they continued following her. Kami entered her room and closes the door, locking it. The two stood outside her room, guarding it like security guards.

Inside the room, Kami felt rather annoyed. She was thankful for a dad like hers, but she just need her own space. Outside of her room, [Name] was standing beside her door, guarding.

Kami opened the door to see [Name] was still awake, "you know you don't have to keep guarding me." "I have to." [Name] replied as she turned to look at Kami. The black haired girl walks away, heading to the living room to which [Name] follows right behind her.

Kami ignored the [skin/colored] skinned girl and continued walking to the living room. The black haired girl then sat down on the couch and [Name] then stood behind her.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door to which [Name] immediately walked to the kitchen table and checks the security cameras. Though when she checked, the cameras had been turned off which caused [Name] to look at the door.