four | murder on D street

[NAME] WAS HELPING her fellow agency members with the paperwork before the door was destroyed, and a bunch of men with guns entered. Kunikda, Kenji, Ranpo, Yosano, and [Name]'s heads turned quickly to see and were shocked.

"WHAT ON...?" Kunikida yelled in confusion. "Ah, excuse me. It seems like I've forgotten to make an appointment... or even knock, for that matter. I hope you will forgive me. We won't take much of your time." The elder man said as two younger individuals lunged forward.

Gunshots were heard as Atsushi's eyes widened, turning around to hear where they were coming from. The moment he realized where, he immediately dropped his bag and ran.

Why?! Why the agency?! Atsushi thought as he ran into the building, up the stairs. Once he reached where the Agency's office was, he immediately yelled, "STOP IT!"

Kunikida flipped the elderly man over with ease, Kenji and [Name] sat on three people while both Ranpo and Yosano were sitting, talking as if nothing happened.

"Oh, you're back?" Kunikida asked while cracking the elder man's arm. Atsushi was in disbelief at the sight. Kunikida began to yell at Atsushi on how he was absent and told him to clean.

Kenji pushed the people off the desk so he and [Name] could sit comfortably. "Kunikidaaaa, what should I do with these folks?" Kenji asked Kunikida. "Defenestrate them." Kunikida answered.

Yosano and [Name] dragged the unconscious bodies to Kenji who was throwing them out the window one by one.

OPENING SONG:
ODD EYE

Dazai called [Name] and told her to come out to help him with something. The duo were shopping as they walked around. "This is very good!" [Name] exclaimed happily while jumping up and down, chewing on the snack. Dazai laughed, "I'll buy you more snacks."

Though, Dazai came to the realization that he was by a river and then jumped in making [Name] shriek. "DAZAI!" She shrieked before debating to jump in or not.

Then she drops the shopping bag and jumps into the water, trying to find him. She quickly went under water and opened her eyes, desperately looking for Dazai who was getting taken away with the water current.

"Dazai!" [Name] screamed, trying to look for him as her arms and legs quickly move in a circular way to stay above the water.

[Name] was being moved by the water current and decided to hold her breath before going underwater, opening her eyes. Her eyes look around desperately when she saw a familar figure getting caught in a net. The Zoldyck child immediately swam towards Dazai and tried to help him get out.

While helping Dazai, [Name] didn't notice that her foot got caught in the net as well. The net began to go up and forcefully made [Name] go upside down with her foot getting dragged up. The Zoldyck struggled getting out with the water entering her nose making her immediately cover her nose.

After a couple seconds Dazai and [Name] were upside down as they were taken up above the water. To [Name]'s surprise, she saw Atsushi and another man.

"Why, Atsushi! Hard at work as always, eh?" Dazai said, being the first one to speak making Atsushi deadpan. "..another drowning attempt?" Atsushi asked. "Dying alone is so old-fashioned, Atsushi." Dazai said, smirking and resting his hand on his chin. "Really? I thought drowning was also old-fashioned." [Name] said out of nowhere.