three | yokohama gangster paradise

"I MOST SINCERELY APOLOGIZE!" The orange haired guy yelled as he bowed his head to Atsushi with his hands on the table. "Huh?" The tiger boy was surprised by his apology. "It may have been a test... but I was deeply rude to you." The orange haired guy said.

"Oh! N-No, it's all right..." Atsushi reassured as he raised his hands and waved the orange haired guy's worries off. "Why are you groveling, Tanizaki? That was all apart of the job." Kunikida said sternly.

"Indeed! And so was that pompous way you finished it, yes?" Dazai asked and then dramatically copied what Kunikida did eariler, "The Matchless Poet!"

"WH.... NO! NOT AT ALL! THAT'S JUST HOW I DO IT, ALL RIGHT?!" Kunikida yelled as Atsushi and [Name] who were sitting next to each other shared a look as they sweatdropped.

Silence came right after.

"Regardless..." Kunikida began to speak as Atsushi and [Name] looked at him, "starting today, you're both now part of the agency. Do not do anything that interferes with others or besmirches our good name. I, and everyone else here, that very seriously. Right, Dazai?"

"Ah, that bewitching server...." Dazai said as he was completely swooned by the server, "were I to ask her to strangle me, I wonder if she would accept..." "Silence you disseminator of discontent!" Kunikida yelled, clearly irked by Dazai.

"WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS BE THAT WAY?!" Kunikida yelled as Tanizaki sweatdropped. "Erm... let me introduce myself again. My name's Tanizaki. I'm something of a sale clerk here at the agency. And this is–" Tanizaki introduced himself before the black haired girl had hugged his arm, "ow!"

JUNICHIRŌ TANIZAKI
Ability: LIGHT SNOW

"I'm his sister, Naomi! If my brother needs myself... I'll do anything he wants..!" Naomi said as she glared.

NAOMI TANIZAKI
Ability: NONE

"Uh, are you guys really related?" Atsushi asked, sweatdropping. "Oh, do you doubt me?" Naomi asked as she slid her hand underneath Junichirō's shirt with a blush on her face, "we are though. Fully connected by blood...! Our figures are almost exactly the same, right around here... aren't they brother?"

[Name]'s mouth was wide open as she stared at them in horror as she slowly turned her face towards Atsushi who had a horrified expression on his face. "Y-yes, but.." Atsushi was about speak when Kunikida slapped Atsushi's shoulder indicating to shut up.

"So what did all of you do before joining the agency?" Atsushi asked, changing the subject. Silence came right after making Atsushi and [Name] confused.

"What do you think we did?" Dazai asked. "Huh?" Atsushi was caught off guard. "Let us make it a game of it. Try to guess what we all were before lad." Dazai said.

"Um... let's see..." Atsushi said as he glanced over at [Name] who nodded. "Tanizaki... were you and your sister students?" The tiger boy asked.

"Ooh, good guess!" Tanizaki exclaimed. "How did you know that?" Naomi asked. "Well, you look the part in that uniform, Naomi... Tanizaki isn't that much older than you, so– you know, I just figured." Atsushi explained.

"Nice work, what about Kunikida, then?" Dazai asked as he looked at Kunikida. "Hm.... A government official?" Atsushi questioned as [Name] continued to observe Kunikida.

"Close." Dazai said, "he formerly taught mathematics at a licensed school." "WOW!" Atsushi and [Name] yelled in awe.

"It's in the past. I hate to even recall it." Kunikida said as he pushed his glasses back up. "Now what about me?" Dazai asked as he pointed as himself.