What Does Your Music Say About You?

Alright, so this thing is something I've seen on Twitter before. Basically what you do is you play your music on shuffle and record the first 20 songs that play. The one rule is: NO SKIPPING! Since I'm bored in study hall at the moment, I decided to do this for fun here.

Let's Begin:

1.) Taken - One Direction
Yes, I'm a Directioner; deal with it. My favorite is Louis. I'm going to a concert in July with two of my friends and I'm really excited about it!

2.) One Song At A Time - Jamie Grace
I'm also a strong Christian. That shows in my music because about half of the 967 songs on my iPod are Christian songs. I've seen Jamie Grace twice live and one of those times, I high-fived her!

3.) One Drop - Plumb
Another Christian song. I saw Plumb live at Winter Jam last year. (If you don't know, Winter Jam is a Christian concert with 10 different artists who perform. I've been to Winter Jam five times!)

4.) Rocks At My Window - Bridgit Mendler
Bridgit Mendler is cool. I don't have an exciting story about this song...

5.) This Is The Future - Owl City
I saw Owl City live with one of my bffs in August 2013. It was a great day, even better for her because her dream came true, but that's a really long (but awesome) story...
Echosmith opened for the concert, so I knew about them before they were even on the radio. (Their album hadn't even come out yet at the time). I have an autographed poster from them in my room.

6.) Wannabe - Royal Tailor
Another band I saw at Winter Jam back in 2013.

7.) How You Get The Girl - Taylor Swift
I love Taylor Swift! I wanted to go to her concert this year because she is coming to Iowa in October but the tickets sold out too quickly for me to get them.. By the way, this song is really fun to play on piano!!

8.) Birthday - Selena Gomez
IVE SEEN SELENA LIVE!!!! I'm a huge Selenator, and once again, deal with it. I didn't even know I was going to get the tickets until about 10 minutes before I bought them. One of my bffs and I got to go to Kansas City, Missouri on November 17, 2013. I managed to get floor seats in the 9th row right next to the stage. (I began a fanfic based off of this day...). I touched Selena's hand!!!! It was the best day of my life.

9.) Nothing To Lose - Emblem3
The only reason I even care about Emblem3 is because they opened for the Selena concert I just talked about. I like a few of their songs but I personally don't care for them as much as some other artists.

10.) Half A Heart - One Direction
I already talked about 1D... Moving on.

11.) One Day - Emblem3
Moving on again...

12.) This - Ed Sheeran
Another one of my best friends is obsessed with Ed Sheeran. I love him too but the main reason I have any Ed Sheeran songs is because I bought an album for her for Christmas. I also got his first album from a different friend for Christmas.

13.) The Climb - Miley Cyrus
Anyone else miss the Hannah Montana version of Miley or is that just me? I personally hate who she has become.

14.) Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
Yup. Onto the next one.

15.) Constant - Francesca Battistelli
My Ed Sheeran obsessed friend is also obsessed with Francesca. I love her too! We saw her at Winter Jam just last month. It was so much fun!

16.) Time In Between - Francesca Battistelli
One again, moving on.

16.5) Hunger Games Mockingjay Call
Does this count as a song? It's four seconds long...

17.) Competition - Little Mix
Little Mix is awesome!!! Any other Mixers out there? I hope they come to Iowa some day because I would love to see them live.

18.) Where I Belong - Building 429
This is a song on a Wow Hits Compilation album that I have. Honestly I don't listen to some of those songs...

19.) Oh My Goodness - Olly Murs
Olly Murs is cool.

20.) Feelin' Good - Christina Grimmie
Remember that Selena Gomez concert I mentioned earlier? Yeah, Christina opened for that too! I was a fan of Christina when she was just a YouTuber. Any other Team Grimmie out there from before The Voice??

Well that was the first 20 songs that popped up, along with some random unnecessary explanations. I'm annoying, I know. I'm just really bored so why not? It was fun though.