Zayn Malik

(To all you non-Directioners out there, you are free to ignore this post.)

So, unless you live under a rock, you've probably heard by now that Zayn Malik has official left One Direction.

This is the saddest news I've ever heard!! (Okay well that's an exaggeration. But speaking in the sense of specifically celebrity news, it's true.)

I wanted to cry when I first saw the message that Zayn left. I knew eventually that 1D would split or that they would slowly grow apart like this, but I didn't expect it to come so soon.

I've known of this for several hours and I think it's only beginning to sink in how much everything is going to change.

The next set of merchandise that will be released will only have four boys' faces plastered all over them.

Zayn is going to be absent from every group picture.

Zayn's twitter will no longer say zaynmalik1D.

Fan accounts on Twitter will no longer say 0/5 but instead 0/4. And then there's the accounts with a Zayn follow 1/5. Do they have to revert back to 0/4?

Fanfictions will talk about the five lads, but in reality there's only four now.

There will no longer be a super high note sung at the end of Best Song Ever.

Zayn's ad libs will be missing from the next album.

All of Zayn's parts from previous songs will have to be covered by a different band member. I know exactly who sings what parts of each song. It's not Harry's or Liam's or Louis's or Niall's part. It's Zayn's.

Five is a good number.

Who knew the number four could be so depressing?

One Direction is continuing on with their tour and I'm going to be going in July. Of course I'm excited, but now I feel like when I get there, there's going to be a Zayn sized hole on the stage the entire time.

I looked forward to seeing my favorite song 'Diana' live, but now it's going to be Diana minus Zayn, so it almost isn't the same.

I still love and support all of the boys, even Zayn. I understand that he was just too stressed and he needed to get away from the spotlight. I completely respect his decision to leave and as Directioners, we should respect and support Zayn in what he chooses to do.

In all reality, life will go on. Everyone will be fine. But for now, it's okay to be sad. When sad things happen, you have a right to be upset about it. So it's okay to cry for awhile.

One Direction is not over yet. Maybe this is the beginning of the end of the band, only time will tell. But for now, One Direction is still around.

So, goodbye Zayn. I will miss seeing your face in pictures with the other four boys, but you did what you felt was right for you. We all still love you and you will be missed.

#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik