My Existence Has Been Acknowledged

So in the past half hour on Twitter, Family Force 5 has favorited one of my tweets and Adam Agee (the lead singer of Audio Adrenaline) has favorited two of my tweets. Currently, I'm smiling like an idiot because I love both of those bands and they acknowledged my existence today.

So, why not reminisce the times my existence has been acknowledged.

Owl City has replied to me twice when he used to do his weekly Twitter chats. I said: I have a fear of marshmallows and it's pretty serious. Help? And he replied: Eat through the fear.
The other time I said: A spider stole my bed last night. He replied: Never getting that back.

Echosmith has favorited several tweets. (I think they just favorite nearly every tweet they are mentioned in, or at least they used to over a year ago.)

Some Christian rapper that I don't actually know, but he has worked with tobyMac before, followed me on Twitter.

(My favorite YouTuber has acknowledged my existence and said he loved me too, but that isn't music related, oops.)

Family Force 5 has favorited two of my tweets. (One today and one in February.)

Adam Agee favorited two of my tweets just today.

Hmm... I think that's it. I'll be surprised if there's something that I forgot.

Any of you guys ever been noticed by anyone?