♀︎•.𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛.•♀︎

sapnotfound

tw:
none (?)

kinks:
bj + hj
slightly public (?)

this is short ✌︎

i had to rewrite this because one of the original features were not comfortable with being in these types of fanfics. so here is some sapnotfound ! :)
__________________________

(3rd pov)

It was around noon in Florida. The light rain being barely heard in the background as Sapnap had been casually playing his usual games of Bedwars with Dream and a surprise guest, Tommy.

George was rested just below his desk, hand wrapped around the manhood of the taller just above him, his gaze set on the man as Sapnap let out sighs of enjoyment every few strokes.

This would be one of the very few times they've done this, whether it was in the bedroom or handjobs, as they weren't really the couple to naturally have sex every other day, nor touching in any sexual way whatsoever. Living with Dream made it hard enough for them to get alone, let alone make time for them to do so.

Their way of showing eachother love was in fact just giving random hugs throughout the day. Random i love you's and compliments. Even small gazes or smiles being held between the two.

"Fuck.."
George's thumb rubbed across the tip of Sapnap, teasing it as he leaned over to hold his tongue on it. He licked a long stripe down the shaft, being sure to go agonizingly slow to annoy the man above him.

Sapnap muted himself, letting out a small grunt as he smirked and leaned back into his chair. His eyes being sternly held on George as the boy began to take him into his mouth. The warm atmosphere (ew i'm cringing at that) of the boy's mouth sending him in pure ecstasy, his urge to rush things and force himself down George's throat only worsening.

"Jesus Christ, Gogy-"
The licking stopped, he opened his mouth more and George took Sapnap into it, slowly lowering as he peered up at the male. Sapnap had a smile on his face, his head thrown back and his headset had been thrown off onto the desk somewhere.

The hand of the younger male gripped into George's hair, gently forcing his head further down. He felt himself twitch as his tip hit the back of the smaller's throat.

Tears threatened the bottom's eyes as he began to gag on Sapnap, his head slowly picking
itself up and bobbing against the other's lap. George's hands were thrown to Sapnap's thighs, his nails digging into the soft, hairy pudge once he felt a thrust up into his mouth, gagging once more.

"God, such a cockslut.. What would everyone else think of you if they saw you like this? Hm?"
A whine was let out as Sapnap began to push himself into George's mouth each push downward followed by the boy's being pulled back up, gaining a faster pace rather quickly.

Minecraft went unnoticed as a flash of red popped over his screen, signaling he had been killed. Sapnap had completely forgotten about playing bedwars nor the two men on the other end's of the discord call. In the moment he hadn't seemed to care, and seemed to have been forcing his member to hit the back of George's throat with every thrust downward.

"fuuuck, George."
A familiar pool of warmth filled the stomach of the younger, gradually pulling him closer and closer to his peak of which he had planned to release into his boyfriend's mouth.

Tears were now pouring down George's face, his nails drawing blood on the inner thighs of the other britain as the face fucking grew sloppy. Sapnap seemed to have been reaching his peak soon, unable to be patient enough to wait for it.

Sapnap forced George down, holding the boy's nose at his lower stomach as he released into his twink's throat in a claiming manner. Unable to breathe, he gagged once more, coughing before he tried to swallow the best he could before pulling Sapnap out of his mouth.

"Good boy. Now please go get me a rag and i'll talk to them about leaving so we can cuddle."
George smiled tiredly, his lips red and bruised from the kissing the two had done beforehand. His hair had been scrunched up and he was wearing one of his normal pastel sweatshirts.

George licked around Sapnap's member once more, licking up all the access liquids before he cleaned his boyfriend, pulling himself out from under the man's desk and running to the closet to grab both a rag and water.

After doing so, he changed sweatshirts, his favorite now having white stains around the stomach area from both past and present events. Sapnap seemed to have been apologizing for something before randomly bursting out into a fit of laughs and chuckles. He seemed to have already fixed his pants and trousers, now just playing as he normally would.

George walked back to the man. kissing his cheek before they exchanged small smiles at eachother.

"I love you, Sap."

"I love you too, sweetness."

☆_________________________☆
𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 ☹︎

𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎.

𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚜𝚘--

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜!
☆_________________________☆