◌•.𝑏𝑜𝑥𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑓𝑠.•◌

quacknap

kinks:
thighs
trampstamp

this request had to be re-written because one of the people who were written in this before were (and still is) very uncomfortable with fanfiction. so now it will be quacknap :)

mask is still a fire song, can't prove me wrong

_____________________
(3rd pov)

Quackity laid on his back, phone in hand and held just above his face. He began stalking his vod channel, scrolling though the comment section of his most recent video. The hoodie he was wearing went down to his knees, so, being the lazy person he was, he would often use it to his advantage and just wear boxers around the house. Wearing the black cloth allowed you to see the bottom of the tattoo Sapnap made him get a little over a year ago now. The man's name was in black ink, the signature fire logo directly beside where it layed on his thigh.

"I say you get a tattoo with my name on it. Just so you know who you belong to."

"What? Nick! Fuck no."

"Why not? You want other people to hit on you?"

"No! But I'm not getting a tramp stamp."

He ended up getting it anyways, the happy smirk Sapnap gave him afterwards was near impossible to forget. At first he despised the tattoo, always covering it up and embarrassed himself when he accidentally showed it at public pool's or parks. Now he had gotten used to it, everyone had seen the tattoo and knew that he belongs to Sapnap himself. The media, ofcourse, somehow caught a picture of the letters s, a, p, n, and a. Being the rather quick thinkers and smart minds they are, they ofcourse figured out that it was Sapnap's name and made him confront and confess on why he had the name permanent on his body in the first place.

(just get a tattoo removal smh)

[that is a joke guys. i know it costs a lot of money. ]

"I'm home, baby!"
A voice called out to Quackity, knocking him out of his thinking state as he smiled, recognizing it as it was beautifully deep, and rather piercing.

(....eret..? |writer|)

He called out to the other, explaining how he was in the bedroom before going back to scrolling on his phone.

Sapnap came home from a meeting rather quickly, having received videos in his earlier hours from his boyfriend. They were rather.. inappropriate for the office.

When he originally got the videos, Quackity seemed to be just teasing him with feeling around his own body, the camera traveling with the hand he was using.

——————————————————
sɴᴀᴘᴄʜᴀᴛ                             𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 |
from Baby duck <3                 🧑🏻    |
——————————————————

Then they were gradually getting to more and more versatile things the ravenette was sending to Sapnap. Ranging from just touching on top of clothing to nudity and toys. Yes, they have in fact exchanged nudes before and have even had sex once or twice, but they'd always be sure that the other was no where important, or on long trips that involved them being separated for days at a time. So this was definitely something that caught Sapnap off guard, but damn if he wasn't turned on by his boyfriend's act of confidence.