♀︎•.𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑤𝑠 𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑦𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠.•♀︎

karlnap

tw:
none

kinks:
sweater paws
vanilla (ish)
praise
belly bulge
_______________________

(3rd pov)

Nothing but soft whimpers and kissing sounds were heard throughout the two roommate's shared apartment. Each of them in pure ecstasy just from kissing the other. How they got themselves into the situation was long forgotten, the kissing becoming more and more lust-filled and passionate.

Karl was rested underneath Sapnap, his hands being pinned above his head by the other's strong grip. Sapnap on the other hand had his other arm rested to feel around Karl's body, occasionally working its way down to his thighs before moving itself into his oversized hoodie the boy had been wearing.

The two pulled away, catching their breaths as Sapnap began to trail kisses from Karl's face to his neck. Earning whimpers every few kisses, he began to bite at the milky skin, leaving behind red and purple marks. His search began as he ventured to find the smaller boy's tender areas.

"Nick.."
Karl breathed out, whining at one particular area Sapnap had bitten down on. The mark most definitely drawing little beads of blood. His hands got loose as Sapnap pulled his own to rest under his shirt, rubbing his hips and stomach.

His mouth began to open ever so slightly with each bite and hickey Sapnap gave him, all making him only want the raven more and more. He was never vocal during sex, letting out only small whines or rarely calling the other's name out.

Sapnap came back up to his face, kissing him once more as his hands worked at Karl's shorts, pulling them down slowly as to get more consent to move forward. He threw the black cloth somewhere unbeknownst behind them, turning to raise himself onto his knees so he could reach to the bedside drawers.

Karl brought his hands up, the hoodie's arms making him have cute sweater paws and covering the majority of his face. He seemed to like stealing Sapnap's hoodies, as they were a lot more comfortable than the rather tight ones he often wears.

The ravenette laid the foggy substance filled bottle beside Karl's head, him kissing the smaller once more. Sapnap began to run his fingertips along the sides of Karl's boxers, clearly making him even more flustered than he already was.

But the twink had felt even more red as Sapnap pulled his boxers down, pulling his legs up and the cloth fully off before pushing them back open. Karl began to grow more self conscious, shutting his thighs together as he slid his sweater paws to only uncover his eyes, the ability to see the taller male making the case worse.

Sapnap grew a liking to how shy Karl was, making himself aware that it was his turn to discard of his own articles of clothing. He did so rather quickly. The both of them being left with nothing but shirts on, Karl encasing himself in the hoodie as his shyness grew more and more.

The younger male turned back to look down at Karl, smiling to himself at the image before him. The male seemed to have been too shy to even look at him, his thighs closed together and his head turned away.

Sapnap leant down to kiss the boy's knees, moving his hands to gently spread his legs. He slipped inbetween them, leaning down to move the boy's hands from his face. Karl's eyes were closed, and his face was a bright red from the position they were in.