♀︎•.𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑠 (2) •♀︎

karlnapity

kinks:
double penetration
feminilization

top sapnap
switch quackity
bottom karl
yes
thank you for requesting! yes this was the karlnapity request ✌︎

☆__________________☆

Karl loved wearing skirts, whether or not he was alone or with his friends. I mean, the skirts are what got him into the position of which he and his boyfriends were in now after all.

•◌✪︎︎◌•

"Let's make use of this prettiness, yeah?"

Karl was sat up, straddling Sapnap who seemed to have been placing his tip at his entrance. Quackity was behind him at the end of the bed where they lay, in between Sapnap's legs as he kissed and bit down against Karl's back and neck. Each small hickey or bruise gaining soft whimpers or whines from the other.

The ending frills on the skirt were covering the majority of his lower parts, making him feel a little better and less embarrassed about the positions they were in. It would be their first time in a long time doing anything of this sort, and it always seemed to make Karl nervous about fitting all of his boyfriend inside of him.

Usually it would be one would fuck him, and then the other would, both taking turns and having their own ideas on what to do to Karl. But this time the other two had something else in mind.

Quackity unzipped his pants, lifting his own member out of his boxers and also placing it at Karl's entrance. The oldest jumped at the feeling, worry filling his eyes as he looked down to Sapnap.

"Th-They both aren't going to fit-!"

Sapnap smiled up to Karl, kissing his cheek before inserting himself slowly inside. Quackity quickly followed, still teasing the older's neck as he penetrated the poor boy.

Karl threw his head up, one of his hands clasping over his mouth as his other grabbed a hold of Quackity's, conveniently placed, hand on his hip, squeezing. The burn of being stretched hurt to say the least, tears falling down the bottom's face as the feeling of being full made cloud 9 seem so much easier to reach, his head in the clouds.

Quackity kissed down Karl's shoulders, gently rubbing the side of his stomach as he did so. Sapnap did the same, only kissing the brunette's face where the tears fell, and rubbing the other side of his hips.

Even if it were quite a lot for Karl, and rather painful, his boyfriends always made sure that he felt okay throughout the process, giving questioning looks for consent or using the color coding system.

"Color, amor?" Karl couldn't form words, shaking one of his hands to tap twice on Quackity's. Green. Once meant stop (red), twice meant continue (green), and three times meant slow down (yellow).

Sapnap snapped his hips, earning a small groan and a whimper escape both of the other men. Karl's face was now buried into his shoulder, the poor boy's body shaking slightly as all of their hips moved in a slow rhythm. One of his hands went to grab Quackity's, pulling the boy down into a gentle kiss as the thrusting continued.

"Ohmygodohmygod-" Karl whined into the darker-brunette's ear, clenching a handful of the man's shirt with each push in he felt. He gently raised himself up, looking down and seeing how both Quackity and Sapnap were thrusting into him. From where his vision was, he could only see Sapnap's shaft gradually make its way back inside with every tug down.

One of the youngest's hands moved its way to fit around the back of Karl's neck, pulling him into a rather soft and tongue-filled kiss. Quackity toyed with the bottom's ass, spreading the skin apart before pushing it back together. (ew what?) His eyes stuck to his hips thrusting into the body, both him and Sapnap clearly ripping Karl open. It amazed him how much of a cock-whore Karl was, as he was quite the akward and shy type when you talk to him about these kinds of things.

Karl let out a gasp, feeling a tight grip against his long forgotten erection. His thighs shook, head falling back into Sapnap's neck and he gently rocked his hips against the hand. The thrusting stopped, Quackity pushing and pulling Karl, making the boy grind onto their, now buried deep into the poor boy, members.

Erotic noises erupted the bottom, his body shaking once more as his own hand moved to push the one around his lower region away. He was way too sensitive there, and it hurt when the others teased him, not that he was complaining.

The hand tried to move back to hold Karl's shaft, quickly retracting as Karl shook violently once more, releasing rather quickly onto Sapnap's stomach.

"Color?"

"Green- GreenGreen-!"

The tops looked at one another, one winking as the other smirked to him. This is where the last part of their plan came into play, the poor boy in between them clearly too over stimulated to be touched any longer.

"So, Big Q,"

Sapnap pushed Karl's head to face his own, quickly pushing him into a deep kiss before pulling away. The tired boy chased after his lips, whining in response of the denial.

"Wanna see what his pretty mouth can do?"

☆____________________☆
𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔. 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝙾𝚘𝙾𝚘𝙾𝚘.

𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜.

𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝.

𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎. :))
☆____________________☆