◌•.𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑠 (1).•◌

karlnapity

fluff // angst

i made a first part of pervs, but never published it. whoops. anyways here.

this is kinda long

thank you for requesting!

JEALOUSNAP HEHE

_______________

Karl loved wearing skirts, whether or not he was alone or with his friends. Mid thigh ones were always his favorite, fitting his somewhat-curvy figure perfectly. On stream he wouldn't dare wearing one and risking getting caught though, so he would mainly keep to himself with dressing that way.

For over a year he had gotten away with it, that was before he decided to make a move all the way to Florida, living with his friends there. Sapnap and Dream had begged him to live with them, explaining how there was plenty of room and he and quackity could sleep in the same room as Sapnap, or in their own with the two guest bedrooms. Ofcourse, being the rather easily persuaded person Quackity was, the raven agreed, leaving Karl to only think about the offer by himself.

If he did make this big move, he would have to travel back and forth from Florida to North Carolina quite often any chances he got. Or, if anything, he could stay with Mr Beast until summer, then going back to his fiancé's in florida for the rest of the year, repeating the same schedule every year. Somehow he could make it work, and obviously he agreed to move with that condition. Both Quackity and Sapnap agreed to it, happy enough that they got Karl to move as well and that they'd get to see him every day for a decent amount of time each year.

—————————

Karl was on the last few minutes of his trip, he and Quackity having a carpool karaoke for the last hour before they finally made it to the drive way of Dream's home. The trailer they had hooked was piled full of their clothes, and their pcs of which they had wrapped in nothing but bubble wrap and blankets, just to ensure they could take the trip somewhat decently and not break.

The brunette pulled out his phone, scanning for Sapnap's contact before calling it. He hadn't told the man he had left, as he was supposed to come the following week, and decided beforehand that he and Quackity would surprise him.

"Hello?"

"Look outside of the window, Nick! We have a surprise!"

Quackity let out a chuckle as Karl hung up the phone, both noticing a rather excited looking Sapnap run out of the front door.

"Holy shit!" Both of the males bolted out of the car, encasing Sapnap in a rather tight hug. Giggles and soft sighs were all that was heard, a few chirps from the birds behind them as background noise. Even if this wasn't the first time the three had met up, it felt as if it were. All becoming teary eyed and exchanging i love yous.

"You guys weren't supposed to come until next week!" Sapnap pulled away from the hug, a small kiss being placed on his left cheek form the shortest of them all. "Yeah yeah, don't get used to it. Now where's that fuckhole Dream
at?"

Karl let out a giggle, looking upon their surroundings. As much as it pained him to say it, he wouldn't mind living there. It was beautiful. The yard had tons of gardening and a rather excruciating and beautiful landscape.

"He's not home right now, he won't be back until tomorrow." Quackity let out an excited chant, a few curses following as he danced in place. He and Karl both began excitedly running around, the brunette falling into the beautiful and delicate looking green grass as the other bent over him, laughing.