« | ℙℝØ𝕃Ø𝔾𝕌𝔼 | »

Roaming around the dangerous streets of hell, two friends skitter across from alley to alley in search for a new place to stay in.

Though, with zero luck in this place as highly expected. Everywhere was at least a deathtrap waiting for the both of them to be erased out of existence.

"Gee, c'mon dipshit! You're slowing us down!!"

The young yet taller female hellhound scoffed in annoyance as she harshly pulled an acquaintance along with her hand in hand in a quick pace, trying not to lose the other out of her sight. This individual has no idea why she even bothers keeping them with her in the first place ever since they both came across eachother.

"Y'know you could just leave me if you want, I seem to be a nuisance."

They nonchalantly respond, causing her to scoff in return. There are times they thought she might actually leave them, but then she comes scampering back to them before she even takes another step without holding their hand. It appeared rather childish, but they didn't think much about it and only assumed she may not liking the idea of living alone.

"Pft, yeah, I'd like the idea but walking alone is more stupid than babysitting someone while taking a walk around in this shithole." She said, words filled with an annoyed tone. Though, she wasn't all that bad.

____________________________________________________________________________

« ₑₓₜᵣₐₒᵣdᵢₙₐᵣy ₘₒᵣₙᵢₙgₛ »

____________________________________________________________________________

"HEEEELLLLOOOOOOO!!! Good morning, sunshiiiiiinneesss!!" A very loud yet familiar voice barges into the room along with a loud bang of the door opening, a faint growl could be heard from a few paces away from where you're sleeping but you just groggily rubbed both of your eyes without trying to get up.

"FATHER BLITZO IS HERE!! WAKE UP LOONIE AND [N/N], DADDY AND YOU TWO STILL HAVE WORK!!!!"

He shouts, causing you to groan and roll over. Loona however, sits up from her bed with frustration as you catch a glimpse of her throwing a nearby lamp, in which you hear something crash from the background near the doorway.

"Awwww, love ya lots too, Loonie!~" Blitzo coos like a father he acts into, hearing his pair of footsteps approach towards Loona's bed.

It wasn't even long after you hear Loona growl loudly, then once again, hear a loud crash come from out of the room and outside the hallway. You just assumed it was Blitzo being thrown out of the bedroom again like last time, which often happens. At first, it was shocking to see that occur on the first time but now you sort of just got used to it. But then again, Blitzo always seemed to be alright with it either way.

"Damn, what a throw, Loonie!! I wonder where that came from!" You hear your boss hop back up again as if unharmed, then starts dusting himself off. You then hear footsteps approaching you this time. Oh fuck-

"GOOD MORNING, LOVE OF MY LIFE!!" He jumps on your bed, crushing himself onto you, attempting to snuggle against you. 'Well fucking crap...' You mentally cursed, you were still too sleepy to deal with this stuff right now. Even though it happens every morning, but still, it's something that not every morning person can manage.

As you struggle under the taller imp's weight, you buried yourself deeper beneath your covers and told him to leave you be for a moment. Not taking you seriously, he laughs extremely loud as if you had told him one of the craziest jokes ever. Wiping a tear out of his face, he shook you once again. "Aww, dear. C'mon!~" You feel him lean a little closer. "Do you want me to carry you out of bed, my darling? You need daddy Blitzo to get you ready??~" After hearing this, you felt yourself get lifted from your bed in bridal style in his arms.