| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ #2 |

"Uh- Sir? Excuse me, but what's going on?"

A short male imp enters the office as his eyes scans what his boss's doing. More like, wondering who he's got there with him to begin with.

He watched his boss with a stupefied expression, hanging his jaw wide open as his boss casually sips from his cup of freshly bought bacon stripped smoothie. Beside him, was someone whom had tattered clothing with very messy hair that completely overshadows their eyes at the time yet their boss held them close as if nothing's entirely odd.

"Er... Sir, what on living hell do you have over there..?" The confused employee asks, followed by another employee entering, except this time it's a woman. She, too, was also curious as to what's happening.

Separating the boss himself away from his drink he then smiles and responds,

"A smoothie."

____________________________________________________________________________

« ₘᵤᵣdₑᵣ »

____________________________________________________________________________

Following Blitzo close behind towards the edge of the house and hid within the bushes near the windows, you watch your boss peek through one of it and spot the whole family gathering at the dining area for dinner. He grins in Moxxie's way, cackling.

"That's gotta be her, this is too easy. Moxxie, you want this one?" Moxxie jolts. "Me?" He smiles. You watched as they both get ready for the kill, but Moxxie hesitates as he further observes the target. "Wait— Are we actually killing a family?!" He whisper-yelled, only loud enough for him to understand. "I uhh...don't think he can handle it, sir." Blitzo just shakes his head dismissively.

"No don't be such a puss, we're only killing a mother—" he then aims his gun. "—We're ruining a family."

This must've hit Moxxie too hard for his conscience since you've noticed him get caught off guard by this, you attempted to grab his shoulder to comfort him but he already approaches Blitzo with his hand forward. "Sir, let's talk about this—"

A loud bang was then heard and echoed within the house. Your eyes dilated at the shot and catch a glimpse of the family through the window, earning themselves a shocking surprise at to what just happened. You saw both parents talk about something as their three children chimed in. Seeing you guys alerted them, you turn to your friends to warn them but they kept arguing about the huge fuck up.

"—get the fUCK over yourself, YOU BABY DICK PRI– AAAAOOOOWW—"

Blitzo got cut off by a gunshot, getting himself injured in the process. "—A NEW HOLE." He yelled, gripping his arm. He quickly turns in an alarming rate towards your direction.

"SCATTER!"

Immediately, most of you didn't hesitate to do so and exactly did what he ordered. You jumped away from the bushes and onwards the forest nearby, easily climbing over a tree and blended within it, waiting to see if someone happens to follow you.

Another gunshot was heard again and you safely assumed it's the family. Not long after, you hear shrubs rustlings nearby. Your [e/c] pupils dilate at the noises while your sclera becomes even more darker than usual.

"Ohhhh here pretty lil critter!~ Come on out!" a voice sang merrily throughout the area. "I've got something to put in that pretty tiny neck of yours!!" You finally see them, taking out a machete as they keep roaming around in search of you. This guy approach a bush and sliced through it but frustratingly sighed when he didn't find you, then aggressively turning around with his raven hair whipping harshly to the side, his green eyes flashing in anger.