| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ |

Spending a time for a walk in hell, a certain imp whistled merrily on his way to Satan knows where. Actually, he was on his way towards his work.

On the way though, he stumbles upon two individuals on the street. Each step he took, they became closer. He smiles.

"Why, hello there! What bring you two dearies here?"

____________________________________________________________________________

« ₘᵣₛ. ₘₐybₑᵣᵣy »

____________________________________________________________________________

Pacing back and fourth, you watched both of the imps attempting to do a crossbow shot with Loona holding the target. You couldn't help but feel nervous for them if they miss the shot, or accidentally shoot Loona instead.

"Are...Are you sure about this?" You sweatdropped, staring at the violently shaking Moxxie. "Moxxie, stop shakin'. You're gonna shoot our only hellhound." Millie faces her husband, Loona heard this and see her roll her eyes.

"Gosh... I'm so loved here." She disses, you chuckled at this. "Well what about me, don't I love ya?" You half-jokingly said straightforwardly, this made her head face the other side and grumbled loudly, muttering a small 'fuck you' as you see her ears turn slightly red. You just laughed it off.

Turning back towards the couple, you hear them discuss something about the target may be an innocent family according from Moxxie. You gave an expression of disagreement towards his quick assumptions while Loona furrows her eyes at them, judging the photo in her hand.

"Hey! You don't know if they're innocent." She starts and went on to ramble stuff about the cases of them having the possibility of being entire jackasses and so on, you thought she may have a point in all honesty. "—and this guy?" She pauses. "This guys definitely watches." She finishes, narrowing her eyes at the two imps at the thought.

"Woah, have you had family issues before?" You bluntly ask, she just scoffs and lays back on the couch. "All crap if ya ask me..." You give her a sympathetic look, she notices. "What." You abruptly smiled back once again. "Oh nothing." You waved her off, turning back towards Millie and Moxxie as you see Millie managed to make her husband stop shaking. He then turns to pull the trigger.

"GUYS I WANT YOU TO MEET—!"

Blitzo bursts through the door as he gets cut by the crossbow arrow letting off, watching as it bounce off every corner of the room which also kind of successfully shot the target in Loona's hold they were planning to hit. However, from where you stood perfectly still, your [bright/deep] [e/c] eyes reflects the arrow within a speed as everyone felt the time grew slow for a moment there.

Before it could hit you, Blitzo grabbed it without struggle but still appeared very concerned for a while, then proceeds what he was about to say.

"—our newest client."

He smiles proudly, which then gets ruined shortly by his aquarium smashing to the ground with his eels inside it as the whole room suddenly erupts in flames.

"God damMIT, MOXXIE. I JUST BOUGHT THOSE EELS!"

____________________________________________________________________________

Afterwards, you watch your boss bid farewell to your client as she got inside a taxi to be driven off. Declaring that the first kill is free.

You processed what he just said to the lady, Mrs. Mayberry. "Free..??" You tilt your head at Blitzo which he just smiles bluntly, Moxxie takes this in and opened his mouth to say something. "Since when did we start implementing THAT deal?"

"When you set fire to my office in front of cliENT, YOU FUCKING DICKSHIT!—" He yells, throwing Moxxie to the ground. "Now someone please tell me that fancy book is still intact!" He was pissed...but still manages to smile at you warmly.

You sigh as you see Loona bring out the book he was talking about and watch him coo at her whilst tryna hand her a treat, she was of course grossed out by it, until Blitzo eats it himself afterwards making her even more grossed out by him. You just watched her call him gross, chuckling at the scene befolding before you.

Loona had a small smile at you for a flash second then quickly returns with a scowl, looking down at the book. Blitzo took notice of your attention to them and seemed pleased of making you have a small laugh from them.

"Aww stop it, dear. You're making me blush here." He starts again, then pushes you along with him towards the portal. You just rolled your eyes and walked forward in advance, causing him to let go of you. He frowns at this but lights up anyway, following behind.

"Now let's go lick some ass!!" Blitzo yells, walking forward.

"The expression is "kick some ass," Blitzø." Millie points, Blitzo ignored that. "Mine's better." He says, entering the portal without a care.

You gesture Moxxie to enter first with a smile, making him act timidly shy towards your kind behavior. "Oh ahaha... Well, after me I guess." He blushes, about to enter before you.

That is until he gets hit by someone's elbow in the face then see Blitzo emerge back out from the portal then spot Moxxie on the ground, rubbing his face to ease the pain. "Oopsie." Blitzo bluntly said with the same smile he wears then finally grabbed you and pulled you towards the portal to enter, leaving Moxxie to be the last one to follow. Blitzo was laughing on the way in.

"Y'know you should watch where you stand, Mox. You might block someone in the way and have them 'unintentionally' hit you in the face!" He elbows him, his other arm being around your shoulders. "Fuck you too, sir." Moxxie hissed, touching the spot where his face hurts as Blitzo only gives him a smug look.

"So this must be the place." You speak up. "Yeahhhh, aren't you smart, darling!" Blitzo coos, tightening his hold on you. "Boss, please refrain from being all over [y/n] almost all the time. We're on our business at the moment." This just made him laugh. "Oh yeah? Or what?" He held you even closer.

"Alright, sweetie, I think it's time for both of us to partner this time!" Millie interrupts once again and gets between you and Blitzo, pushing you gently away from him which made your boss narrow his eyes at her. Moxxie sighs in relief, giving his wife a thumbs up.

"Ugghhh fuck you, two killjoys! Let's just get this damn work to be over with." He storms off first, but not before smirking back again.

"After this though, I'd get my honey all to myself later!~" He winks.

Moxxie choked then Millie laughs awkwardly, hiding you behind her. "I'm just fucking messing with y'all, piece a shits! I'm not a damn pervert to begin with." He quickly takes off.

"Sure boss, suuuuure..." Said Moxxie with a look of high disagreement.

____________________________________________________________________________

| End of chapter 1 |

____________________________________________________________________________

I'm actually not too sure what I'm supposed to do help

a/n