| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴅᴜᴇʟ |

« ᵥₑᵣₒₛᵢₖₐ'ₛ ₚₒₛₛₑ »

____________________________________________________________________________

Upon arriving inside, all of you turn to exit the elevator and begun on this floor in search for the popstar, since Blitzo wouldn't stop fussing about being in the same building as her to begin with.

"Fuck– I did my make-up shitty today." You suddenly hear Loona worrying about herself, well mostly about her make-up like she said. Blitzo told her she's fine, but she dismisses him. You walked beside her. "Seriously, I don't think you look bad at all." You start, seeing her face become flushed. "Look at me though, crap as always." You half-joked but Blitzo gasps very loudly as if he was the one who got offended by your words, seeing him stomp over to you.

"Don't you ever DARE say that again about yourself!!" Blitzo grabs your collar, pulling you close to his face. This caught you both off guard, seeing how close you both are now. "Uhh– Um... Er—" He stutters, backing away for a few steps after letting you go. "I uhhh— I humbly object for I think you're already hot." He winks flirtatiously, you just rolled your eyes and proceed on your way.

He follows too, of course, but was a bit distracted as he coos at Loona who almost address him as dad, whilst you look around at your surroundings, not paying any heed to where you're going.

Suddenly, you bumped into someone else's figure. You had to look up to see who you it is, only to meet a pair of white irises with red sclera looking back at your [e/c] ones.

"Um– err— sorry..." You stammer, moving yourself away from the huge hellhound. "Oh it's cool, no need to get worked up." He smiles as he turns over. "We've met outside. The name's Vortex, if ya haven't caught that before." He reached his hand for a shake, giving you a wink and a smile. Your face reddens at this, laughing shyly. "Oh– Yeah, I remember... I-I'm [y/n]—"

Before you could brush your hand against his, Blitzo brashly gets in between you two with a scowl. "Aight, big man! Where's your bitch-bag of an employer?" He grits his teeth through his sentence. "She's in her office." Vortex replies bluntly, looking unimpressed by him. Vortex then tells him that Verosika rented an office space on this floor, which is across from all of yours, due to there being no room on the next floor.

"Oh, C'MON!" Blitzo yells, getting even more frustrated. "Sorry, man." Vortex chuckled. "Catch ya later, [y/n]." He finger guns at you, which you also return it blithely. Loona watches, quietly growling with what you could describe as malice at the other hellhound.

Blitzo grumbles, rolling his sleeves up as if ready to fight. "Oh I'll show who you'll catch up, you son of a fU—" you cut him off by pulling him back.

"H-Hey– Sir, why don't I try to reason with them instead?" You suggest, trying to calm him down. "She doesn't seem to uhh— mind me that much, maybe let me talk to her–?"

Blitzo looks back at you with wide eyes then his face quickly shifts into a frown. "Don't. Even. Try." He sternly says, visibly unamused but Moxxie interrupts and tells him that he could go instead, proceeding to explain why and all the stuff about him not being into pop genre at all.

Blitzo appears very disinterested in him, giving Moxxie a harsh glare. "Moxxie, shut the fuck up." He tells him, moving away to possibly clear his head off with Loona tapping away on her phone. Moxxie huffs and turns to approach the office Verosika rented in, having you to follow him in pursuit.