| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 : ꜱᴘʀɪɴɢ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ |

« ᵥₑᵣₒₛᵢₖₐ ₘₐydₐy »

____________________________________________________________________________

Your day starts off quite as chaotic per usual, with having Blitzo driving all of you to work inside the company van whilst poorly singing along to one of his favorite songs "Mustang Dong" which blasts from the speakers, discomforting both Loona and Moxxie. It was too loud for your liking but it was harmless as long as it doesn't include any high-pitched frequency noises to harm your ears. It was just garbage noise affected on you.

Upon arriving at where you all usually park in a parking lot behind a building, Blitzo turned the wheel to park the vehicle as Loona looks very unimpressed out of the window. You caught a glimpse of something zooming right in front.

"hOLY SHIT FU-"

Blitzo yells, violently turning the wheel to avoid crashing as he stomps his foot on the brakes in panic. He looks outside through the window, completely pissed and reads the plate number. "OHHHH you suck for life, do ya?!!" He turns to grab a megaphone, causing you to go stiff. Loona notices this and growls at your boss, Blitzo noticing. "Oh, right. Sorry." He mutters, putting back the megaphone and peers out of the van window instead whilst yelling at the other vehicle with utter profanities.

You then hear Blitzo stop abruptly. "Ohh shit... Verosika??!" He exclaims, shocked. You raised a brow and followed his gaze, seeing a tall demon with hot pink skin standing over there with a flashy outfit.

"Blitz-o..." You hear her spat in a venomous tone, only making Blitzo fume in anger and continue to insult the woman further, also falling out of the window in the process.

They continued exchanging insults with eachother, watching Blitzo approach the tall woman with the most annoyed look and their bickering went on as it reaches to the point where it got a bit too personal from between them. Yeesh...

"No way..." Suddenly, Loona spoke up in awe. You on the other hand, are still confused on who the heavens she is.

Then you hear Blitzo yells. "God damMIT, WHORE! You will not let that go!" Blitzo stomped, which the lady ignores. "Choke on a sandpaper, cock." She flips him off, walking away. Loona watches her pass by, hiding behind the window. This gave you a chance to peer through and have her move aside for a moment.

You see Blitzo storm after the tall demon and told her to move her car on somewhere else, not noticing a huge figure following him close. Blitzo kept angrily protesting 'til he's interrupted by who appears to be a hellhound. "You what?" His deep voice spoke, intimidating Blitzo. Blitzo stammers for a moment. "Or I'll uhh... I'll call HR!" You facepalm.

They busrt out laughing, afterwards, the lady went and introduce the other. "Well anyway, meet my new hellhound, Vortex." She starts. "Unlike you, he does his job well." Blitzo went livid at her words. About to walk away, you accidentally open the van's door and fell out of the vehicle.

They must've heard you since you turned and see all of them staring at you with confusion. Your body froze, not sure what to do. Then Blitzo smirks, skipping his way over to you.

"Ohh?~ Weeeeell anywho-" Blitzo pulls you by the waist and held you close to him. "-meet my new much better lover, [y/n]." He says with pride filling his words. "And unlike YOU. They're way better than your slutty ass just by existing, alone!" Blitzo growls back at the woman which she scoffs in return, her face contorting with irritation.

She takes off her shades, giving you both a stare of disgust. That was until you notice her gaze widen at you. You met her eyes for a second, but avoided eye contact, feeling a bit intimidated under her stare.