| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ʙᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴏꜰꜰ |

« ᵢₛₛᵤₑₛ »

____________________________________________________________________________

"So wait, wait, wait- YOU have a human disguise all this time?!"

Moxxie yells, slamming his hands on the table from shock. All of you just finished discussing about Blitzo's 'plan.' Millie raises a brow in question at you, Blitzo peered in as well with eagerness. Loona looks at you quizzically either.

"[Y/n]..." The female hellhound calls your name in a serious tone. "...don't tell me you've also been screwing around earth WITHOUT human disguises with these dumbasses ALL this time." She remarks, looking angry. You shrug.

"I...never really thought I could've needed it unless I actually try to blend in to begin with..?" You reason poorly, she groans at you while pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration at the thought of you not being careful on your job after all this time.

"OKAY, new plan!-" Blitzo breaks the quarrel, writing out a new plan. "-Loonie and [n/n] can lure the humans to us-and we'll take care of the rest!" He puts both his hands on his hips, looking proud at himself. The others just agreed, Moxxie groans but reluctantly goes along with it.

You just went on with them.

____________________________________________________________________________

Cutting shortly after, all of you found yourselves hiding within the shrubs underneath a pier, now on the mortal world's beach. You peek out of your hiding spot along side with Loona.

"Now, remember-" Blitzo starts. "-we can't be seen. Loose shots will likely cause a panic." He explains the whole plan, doing hand gestures of offing people. Then he turns to you. "You got the list, [n/n]?" You nodded as Loona readies herself. Both of you then moved out of your hiding spots and got yourself ready to transform into your human disguise.

A splash of [f/c] and purple surrounds your figure for a moment and checked yourself afterwards to see if your disguise worked, which it did. Looking to your side, you see a fairly tall young woman with white long hair swept on the left side of her face as her red irises stare back at you. You assumed this is Loona's human form since there's no doubt about it based on her appearance alone.

"Wow, dang-" Her eyes bore on you, examining you. "-I've never seen you like this before." She looks unexpectedly surprised yet won't show it. "It's nothing to be really amazed about." You chuckle, waving her comment off.

Then you hear someone else gasp very loudly in awe and see Blitzo practically drooling at the sight of you, seeing as he continuously look up and down at you with huge eyes. He quickly shakes his head off and slaps himself, realising how creepy he was for staring at you. "My apologies, I wasn't tryna... Ahaha....wasn't tryna be creepy..." He sheepishly looks off to the side bashfully, you told him it's fine.

"Woah!! [Y/n], you look hella astonishing!" Millie fangirls, you quietly thanked her with a flushed face. Blitzo groans at this. "Oh shut up Mils, I was about to say that..." He scoffs, making Moxxie roll his eyes at him.

Loona shakes you, handing you the list of targets. You brush your fingers against the names of each victims and look up, seeing as some people from the crowds now have certain aura emitting from them that is only seen from your vision. Loona nudges you, making you nod back at her as a signature that you're ready. Blitzo grins with excitement.