CH 74 - CH 75

Chapter 74: Resolving The Misunderstanding

Luo Meng finished, then he coughed: "We know Yuan Zhan ability to control soil and the water would not drown him. We really just wanted to help, but..."

"I know that you are kind, and please blame me, I did not follow up on things. You made it clear that our Chief was a bit of a mouthful, and I didn't expect him to be able to explain it to you."

Yuan Zhan sour mouth squinted at Yan Mo, dissatisfied.

I have so many shortcomings in your eyes? Not good-looking, savage,barbaric, not hygienic, what else?

Luo Meng was moved, this Little Priest really is a good person.

"But can you still pull back this water? Otherwise, the Chief who worked hard for two months all of his work will be in vain." Yan Mo's face showed a bitter color. "Winter has passed, spring is coming. And our self-protection work."

Luo Meng was stunned, and the Mer-people who heard Yan Mo talking felt that they were doing something too bad. After all, Luo Meng and Yuan Zhan said that when they want to get through the last barrier, although they used a bad tone, they did not know that they can't pass the water for the time being, but they were..

Yan Mo paid attention to the expression on Luo Meng, and sees the fire almost. Stepping forward, leaving Yuan Zhan he walked to the moat, waving to the Mer-people and Luo Meng to the river, and when they gathered, he went to the snow and painted with branches to explain in detail the role of the moat's shape, completion requirements, etc.

"...so in order to be strong, and to ensure that the foundation of the wall will not be eroded by water, both sides of the moat and the bottom of the river must be reinforced, so as not to allow water to penetrate the river bank soil. In the case of water overflow, the Leader wants to reinforce the river sides, river bottoms and river banks are more difficult to make, and we dare not build defensive walls on the banks of the river."

The Mer-people understood and Luo Meng said on the spot: "There is no problem in retreating, but Yuan Zhan needs to help us to block the gap between Qingyuan Lake and the moat, so that we can pull the water more easily.."

Yan Mo and Yuan Zhan immediately agreed.

Yuan Zhan went straight to the lake to block the gap with soil.

"We have a healer here. If you have a wounded person, you can let her help you." Yan Mo waved to bring Duo Fei up.

Luo Meng saw Duo Fei, focused on her feet, slightly surprised: "Her feet...you tribe are you from The Ape Foot People?"

Yan Mo brought Duo Fei here, except that he saw her at the scene when the rest of the Awu people came. The wounded who can't cope with it should be dealt with, and the The Mer-people, who have a rich knowledge of inheritance, should look to Duo Fei.

"Do you know The Ape Foot People?" Yan Mo asked quietly
Luo Meng nodded and shook his head. "It's just that there are records in the family. I have seen pictures carved on the slate, but I have never seen a real person.

"I don't know this race very well. This girl was brought here by Ah-Zhan who caught her on the road. According to her own explanation, she was brought to this place by a tornado." Yan Mo explained what a tornado was, and added a sentence: "Ah-Zhan may look fierce, but his heart is good."

Working in the distance  Yuan Zhan touched the nose and felt itchy when he heard Yan Mo praising him.

Luo Meng smiled he doesn't think that the warlike and violent Yuan Zhan was a kind person. "I will go back and ask about those people for you Da Ren. Our Chief should know more. I only know that The Ape Foot People lived in the other side of the Father Mountain. On one side, far away from us, they seem to be good at using the power of Crystal Stone."