CH 341 - CH 345

Chapter 341: Work for yuan-crystal coins

Two days later, Nuo Fei's slave team finally came out of the woods under the guidance of the Yincheng-Sound City patrol.

As soon as they got out of the mountains, they suddenly saw the light shooting of a mountain.

This is a large plain with mountains, but the mountains are not high.

And it's only the distance between a mountain and a forest. It's still winter on the other side of the mountain where Yincheng is, but it's already full of spring flowers, streams, grass and flowers everywhere.

There are many fields outside Yincheng-Sound City and many small tribal settlements.

The road is busy, busy people can be seen in the fields, people and animals can be seen shuttling between Yincheng-Sound City and its tribes on the neat stone road, and tourists like Nuo Fei can also be seen in numbers.

If Yan Mo were to see these scenes, he would surely say that this is a typical pattern of urban-rural integration. He and Yuan Zhan did the same for the initial planning of the Jiu Yuan.

Compared with the tribal inhabitants near The Black Earth City, the inhabitants here seem to be happier, and from time to time the more beautiful songs come to their ears.

The Tree-man was suddenly moved in his heart and looked up at the lofty city not far away. What was calling him is there!

Nuo Fei releases a beacon bird and took a deep breath. "Here, as two years ago, every time I came here, I felt my soul washed."

The Tree-man was attracted by the beacon bird. Looking at the bird flying to Yincheng-Sound City, he always felt that the beacon bird was a little familiar. He seemed to have eaten two similar birds before.

The long haired man at the same time was also very happy to see the Yincheng-Sound City outlying scene. The cheerful singing in the fields and on the road made the people who listen to the songs their mood got better.

"Maybe you can bring better goods here than in Tucheng-Earth City, where the Yincheng-Sound City people are generous. If you can sing and dance or understand the rhythm of their voice, you will be more popular." Nuo Fei waved, "Speed up and strive for the city before noon!"

"Yes!" The atmosphere of the slave team was so high that when the destination arrived, the goods would be sold, and they would be paid and enjoyed in Yincheng-Sound City.

"Yincheng-Sound City has a lot of good stuff. Just watch your yuan-crystal coins." Nuo Fei laughed and directed Zhan beasts to the front of the team.

Yincheng-Sound City seems to have no objection to outsiders. Even the gate warriors had a little smile, and the inspection is not rigorous. After taking yuan-crystal coins from the heads of intelligent creatures, they waved Nuo Fei and let them walk into the city.

Nuo Fei also responded in the city and was welcomed out as soon as he entered the city.

The Tree-man also remembered what the voice had said to him and the voice wanted him to get more yuan-crystal coins, but how?

And what called him, he could feel their distance was closer to each other.

Yincheng-Sound City is also a pool-like city, with the northern wall connected to a magnificent castle, which is said to be the Yincheng-Sound City King Palace. In the center of the city, there is an air temple raised by twelve huge stone columns. No matter who arrives at Yincheng-Sound City, the temple is the first thing to see.

Twelve giant columns are over twenty meters high and more than two meters wide in diameter. This hollow area surrounded by twelve columns is not wasted. Many Yincheng-Sound City people worship and meditate here, which is one of the holy places in the city.