CH 120 - CH 121

Chapter 120: A group of people eating meat

    “Jiu Feng said that it saw a lot of horses near Yuan Ji Tribe, and there are many people, just like the number in the valley.”

    Yan Mo was far away, no one could come closer, and his is the sound that came first.

    Jiu Feng didn't know what Yuan Ji Tribe was, but it said that it saw the Two-legged monsters nearby, and Yan Mo knew where Jiu Feng was referring.

    Jiu Feng also did not clearly indicate how many horses and how many people he saw, but Yan Mo probably inferred from its expression that The Sun Worshippers people are likely to send about two hundred cavalry and five or six hundred infantry. Nevertheless, in the end, how much is still needed to know in detail.

    Everyone turned their heads to look at Yan Mo and the crowd behind him. These people saw the Chief, The Old Priest and all the heads of the warriors, and they dared not approach again, they were only standing far away, and The Old Priest pustules also caught the attention of these people, and several daring people whispered and whispered.

    Yuan Zhan looked at these people and seemed to understand something, but he was very clever to ignore these people for a while, but asked: "What did Jiu Feng saw?" Yan Mo did not answer directly, “I have already been with Mountain God Da Ren and he said yes, please help bring a few people to scout there. "

    Because of the special nature of Yan Mo's ability, everyone in the room directly understood the meaning of the words he had said even if they have never heard.

    Yuan Zhan walked over to him and whispered to him: "You don't want to pass? Didn't you want something in the grass beach?"

    Yan Mo didn't want to tell him anything, but Jiu Feng took the fruit from some human hands. Things, as long as those people are alive, they will certainly spread, and it doesn't make sense for him to talk about it.

    “I probably already got it." Yan Mo smiled and whispered back.

    Yuan Zhan raised an eyebrow.

    “Jiu Feng brought me a fruit, its effect is unknown. It says that the fruit grows when the sun disappears, matures when the sun appears, and it describes the location much like the grassy beach of Yuan Ji Tribe, and those waiting for The fruit-ripening are likely to be The Sun Worshipers Tribe and The Zhi Tribe Old Priest, etc."

    “You mean that Jiu Feng has taken away the treasure they were getting from the hands of the two people?"

    Yan Mo smiled and nodded.

    Yuan Zhan was silent for two seconds. He raised his eyes and asked him seriously: "Can you make me grow wings?"

    Yan Mo, “..."

Yuan Zhan still said very seriously: "I will catch more bird people in the future for you to study it well. If you can't let me grow my own wings, you see that we cut their wings and you can sew it on me. How about you bless me once again? Maybe the wings will grow on me."

    "Well, there is the opportunity to try.” Yan Mo would like to applaud this guy not only he learned to talk a lot from on his new vocabulary and became more crazy than he the Banished Scum medical researcher and he can think of such a feasible long winged method, good, very good, he can hear his heart itch, he really want to try it right away.

    The conversation between the two men and half-smiling and laughing was interrupted, and Chief Zhang interjected to ask for details.

    However, before Yan Mo answered, Qiu Ning had already dared to come up and ask a sentence: "Mo Da Ren, you said that you will pray for Qiu Shi Da Ren to the ancestors..."