CH 561 - CH 565

Chapter 561: Yan Xiaole, the bone warrior

A huge jaws slightly opened and closed.

When there was no sound, Yan Mo felt that he heard a sigh.

It's like a kind of feeling of someone getting a new life, and it's like a kind of relaxation of throwing away some world weighing troubles.

The residual soul power of Hu-Lian left in the bone warrior was completely eliminated, and the bone warrior had a real self-consciousness with his help.

"Don't worry, you'll be moving soon." Yan Mo climbed to his chest and replaced a fist sized 9th rank yuan-crystal for him.

"The most advanced level yuan-crystal I have now is 9th rank. In the future, if you need more advanced level yuan-crystals, you may need to find them by yourself." Yan Mo jumped off the bone warrior.

Because he had to give all his heart and soul to activate his self-consciousness to the bone warrior, all the disguises on Yan Mo's body had disappeared and he showed his true face.

Bone warrior's skull moved up and down as a response, it did not immediately stand up, only sitting moving its own hands and feet and the active bones of the face.

Yuan Zhan thinks of the blue yuan-crystal, and wanted to remind Yan Mo that maybe the spaceship intelligence here knows where 10th rank yuan-crystal are, but he doesn't trust bone warriors very much, so he doesn't open his mouth.

"Thank you." Bone warrior instinctively uses soul power to convey his ideas. He knows that people at his feet can accept it.

Yan Mo patted his leg, “I'm sorry, I can't let you have the real body, that I have failed to let you talk."

"That's okay." Bone warrior said that he was very satisfied. He wanted to have his own clear consciousness for a long time. Until now, this new person has transformed him from a vague zombie to a soul with an independent and clear will.

“Give me a name." Father. The dark eyes of bone warrior showed a gentle and an attachment.

Yan Mo, who also has an indescribable good feeling and sense of father like responsibility for the bone warrior, looked down and thought, “My name is Yan Mo, would you like for me to give you my last name? Surname means that you and I are a family, which is the continuation of bloodline. "

Bone warrior, "Yes!"

Yuan Zhan didn't speak all this time, just looked at them with a heavy silence.

Yan Mo smiled, “Although you have no body, you have the skeleton of semi-god. If there is no special disaster, you should be able to live for a long time, which means you have a long life, and you will not grow old. You don't even need to eat and drink enough, as long as you have yuan-crystal, you can live for as long as you want. You have more than half of what you want in life. So as the person who gave you a soul, I hope you can still get happiness, so how about I call Yan Xiaole in the future?”

"... Why is Xiaole?” The bone warrior felt strange, although he liked the name very much. [1] Xiao means little and le means music so Yan Xiaole means Silent Little Music

Yuan Zhan also thinks it's strange to name such a six meter high giant bone warrior Xiaole. [1] So four semi god creatures were used to make a single bone warrior

Yan Mo looked up and his eyes seem to be shining. "You can grow bigger and smaller freely, can you?"

The bone warrior nodded and said honestly: "Yes, I can grow bigger and smaller freely. I like the name. I'll be named Yan Xiaole later. "