CH 496 - CH 500

Chapter 496: the wishes of the White-Horn Sumen

Yan Mo didn't know that Yuan Zhan was merciful and didn't hurt a single life when he was making a robbery scene at the King’s City. Looking at the situation, he thought that at least half of the casualties were moderate casualties, which was an acceptable number in his plan.

Yuan Zhan didn't explain his soft hand. Although they were provoked first and then challenged, he didn't want the gods to have any excuse to punish his Mo.

He put himself on a shackle to not use his power to the extreme, but he was sweet. Of course, if you step on his bottom line, this shackle can be broken at any time. He will not kill just for his partner, but also for his Priest Da-Ren!

The four did not immediately enter the temple, but sat down on the steps in front of it.

Jiu Feng can't sit still. He dragged the nursery bag to see the baby fruit inside. Yuan Zhan held him down and doesn't let him make trouble.

The little White-Horn boy did not sit down, but stood in front of Yan Mo and looked at him in the same direction.

Yan Mo raised his hand to touch his little face and said, "Do you know where this is?"

The little White-Horn boy shook his head.

"This is the temple of your White-Horn clan."

The little White-Horn boy looked up at the towering building on the steps.

“And you are born with three eyes, that is, the White-Horn clan witches are born with great power. You are not ordinary child of the Horn-people. You can say that you are born with nobility." Yan Mo knew his identity at the first sight when he saw Sumen. Without anyone telling him he inferred, Zan-Bu also had three eyes. Moreover, Zan-Bu talked a lot about this basic common sense.

The little White-Horn boy looked at Yan Mo again.

“I don't want to hide it from you, so I'll tell you what I'm planning for now and what I need to do with you." Yan Mo doesn't care what the little White-Horn boy thinks of him. He cares more about the people of the eastern continent and the Jiu Yuan than the little White-Horn boy.

The little White-Horn boy puckered his lips. He felt a little afraid. He didn't know how to protect himself. He could only look dull.

Yan Mo can say nothing as long as he carries out his own plan. The little White-Horn boy may thank him in the end, but he doesn't want to cheat a child. Especially when the other three children are around, he hopes to be more sincere to the children, even if the little White-Horn boy doesn't understand.

“I don't know why the Duke Modun kept you around and hid you. But I think he probably also wanted to use your identity. An obedient witch who is just his tongue will be of great benefit for him to compete for the throne in the future."

Jiu Feng stopped talking about parenting bag. Turning to the older and the younger one talking, he thought the look of the little White-Horn boy was a little strange. He went to poke the little White-Horn boy.

Little White-Horn boy was so nervous that he almost got poked him and fell down.

Yan Mo hummed, put out his hand and hold him, "Don't be afraid, I won't give you back to the Duke Modun, and I won't cultivate you as my tongue. What I want to do later is to make use of you, but only your identity. You don't need to do anything for me, and I won't hurt you at all. "

Jiu Feng grabbed the White-Horn and asked curiously, “Mo Mo, what are you talking about?"

Yan Mo touched Jiu Feng's head and asked the two children to sit on their left and right thighs respectively, holding their waist so he can explain what he was going to do.