CH 461 - CH 465

Chapter 461: Susuna! Fighting A battle! Yan Mo!

When the axe and the knife fell, they were unharmed.

When you see the bone knife cut your neck, it bounces back.

When the beast has stepped on your body, you can't feel the weight of the other's huge body.

The Hornless-men, who had the courage to open their eyes, first found this abnormality. At this moment, they subconsciously went to look for the young witch floating in the air: is this the God's protection for them?

People with their eyes closed did not feel the expected pain, but were sprayed with hot blood. Some people were panic stricken, shouting and running around like flew. Some people think they are dead and fall to the ground. Some people have courage to open their eyes, but see a miracle.

The most amazing thing is the patients who lie or sit on the ground. To be honest, they are all waiting for death, but the enemy rushes in, the enemy's weapons cut them, and they're still alive!

"My God!" a seriously ill man lying on the ground looked up at the young witch in the sky and cried. Just now, he saw several riding animals step over him, but he didn't feel anything.

The miracle didn't stop there.

People who thought they had died listened to the shouts of killing in their ears, and wondered how they could hear them. After waiting for a long time, they secretly opened their eyes, touched their chest and neck, and found that they were all safe.

"God bless us!" they cried and wept. Some of them immediately got up again to fight with the enemy. Some of them just lay on the ground and cried.

The Hornless-people were very surprised. Similarly, the Horn-people were also very surprised. Their bone knives and axes had obviously cut the body of the cowardly Hornless-people, but none of them flew away as expected with neck, body broken in two, blood splashed and even screamed pitifully.

"Witch!" the head of Horn-people has much more insight than the Hornless-men. When he saw this abnormality, he thought of the young witch floating in the air opposite.

"Kill that witch! Archer ready! Kill him! "The Horn-people leader points to Yan Mo and issues an order.

The archers behind him kneel on one knee in the first row, stand in the second row, and shoot arrows at Yan Mo together!

"Witch Mo!"

"God sent Da-Ren!"

Qi Hong Zi and Hou Shi screamed together and shouted: "Protect Mo Da-Ren!"

The roar of the two awakened many of the Hornless-men who could not adapt to the battle at all. They were panic stricken and at a loss. After hearing the roar, they subconsciously rushed to Yan Mo.

They didn't respect Yan Mo to the extent that they could use their bodies to block arrows. They just couldn't think of anything else at that time.

A lot of people are shocked to see the flying arrows coming. Don't say that they can't dodge!

So people saw the miracle happen again.

Yan Mo is actually ready to land but he decided to spend his energy floating in the middle of the sky. But now the arrow has arrived, so he has to open his mouth first: "Ancestor God above and I sacrifice with my energy. I wish the offending people attacks will disappear today."