'You shouldn't have left me alone' (Part 4)

It was a couple of weeks since Loki and Monica had become roommates. They were practically besties at this point, they were almost inseparable. They talked about their trauma together, they cried over Titanic together, they talked about how much they hated their dads and so on. They were pretty close.

One day Monica had a job interview for a job she really wanted and had to leave Loki alone for a couple of hours. And he did not do well with being alone.

''The phone is over there, if anything goes wrong call me, ok?'' Monica told Loki while putting on her jacket to leave. ''Yes, I know, I'm not a child darling, I know how to take care of myself.''

''It's not you, who I'm worried about Loki.'' Monica said, running out of the apartment so she wouldn't be late for her interview.

~Loki's POV~

'iTs NoT yOu, WhO iM wOrRiEd AbOuT,ppff what does she even mean by that?' I thought to myself while going to the fright to get some snacks to eat. 'Last time I was alone all I did was play with Bobbie. We were having fun, well that is before I turned his toy into a snake to see if he would eat it... what? I was curious... I had never seen an animal like Bobbie before so I had to test his survival instincts. However I quickly found out they weren't very good...' The small feline jumped on the couch next to where I was sitting. ''Sorry little fluff ball, will you ever forgive me for what I did to your toy?'' Bobbie jumped off the couch seeming unamused by my sincere apology. ''Typical.''

After a couple of minutes of just lying on the couch eating chips I heard a very heavy knock on the door. I stood up to check who the door was thought the camera systems. They were of course Stark's doing. Monica thought they were a bit much and honestly I agree.

I looked thought the cameras to see who the surprise visitor was. It's my brother...

''Hey, it's me Thor again, you know the god of thunder? Yeah, Tony told me to come check on you.''

''What in Odin's name is he doing here? Oh this is bad, maybe I should call Monica. No I can do this by myself, I'm a god for Heaven's sake. I can just ignore him, right? He would have no idea of knowing-''

''Hey, I know you are there. Tony told me you don't go out much and that if you don't answer there is a spare key under the doormat so I could get in.''

''Damn, he knows too much...well, time for plan B then.''

*Time skip brought to you by Bobbie, also back to Monica's point of view*

''The interview went smoothly aaaand I'm pretty I got the job!'' A very happy screech was heard from the other end of the line.

''I'm ssoooo happy for you, omg congrats!'' That would be my very excited friend Millie. She told me to call her the second I got out of the interview so I did.

''Anyway apart from that, how is life ya know?''

''Oh, it's good. Nothing special.''

''Annnddd how is your new roommate?''

''Ah, yeah know. He is good. He is totally normal mortal person...yeaaaaaaaaaah.''

''Heh, whatever you say sweetie.'' I haven't told Millie about Loki yet because , I don't know if you know but because of the whole new York thing he is kind of a war criminal now. And Millie is not very good at keeping secrets, especially something as big as this.

''You still haven't showed me how he even looks like, I'm starting to think you just bought another cat.''

''Haha, of course not, he is just...very shy...yeah''

''Suuurreeee.''

''Anyway so uhm, how was your day?'' I said trying to change the subject.

*another mini time skip to Monica's apartment building*

I was almost to my apartment at this point and Millie was still talking about what she did today, she went on and on about a tv show she just started watching. Don't get me wrong I love her but she also does love to ramble.

''And so as I was saying-'' Just then a loud thud could be heard. It sounded like it came from my apartment.

''Hey what was that?''

''I got to go Millie, talk to you later. BYEEE'' And with that I hung up and basically sprinted to my apartment door. I opened it and...oh no.

''Hey, Lady Monica! I was looking for you but then I came across my brother, he was pretending to be you but I with my big brain caught him!'' Thor pointed at Loki, who was smashed on the ground with a very heavy looking hammer on top of him.

''You shouldn't have left me alone.''