Short and Simple(part 7)

Loki and Monica were in the kitchen talking. The god had somehow convinced her to read a book with him. Monica wasn't big on reading actual books, she much preferred reading Wattpad fanfics. To her surprise she actually really enjoyed the book. 'I can't believe the butler was the killer. I mean didn't he die in like the 6th chapter?' Loki giggled at her confusion. 'It was planned out darling. He had help from the doctor.' The god explained while giving the girl the hot chocolate he had made for her. 'Doctors..., you could never trust them' Monica told while taking a sip from her chocolate. 'Ah shit, its hot. Burned my fucking tongue off. 'The girl said sticking her tongue out while Loki laughed at her clumsiness. 'Hey what u laughting at? Asshole...'

'You should be more grateful. Mortal' Loki taunted her with the nickname. 'Fuck you Loki.' Monica said, she didn't like the nickname at all. The god laughed once more and came around the kitchen counter where the blue headed one was sitting. 'Sorry dear, you know I didn't mean it.' He apologized honestly and patted Monica on the head, messing her hair up in the process. The girl hummed and looked down at her feet, they were pretty far from the ground. 'You need help there love?' Loki snickered. '...yeah.' Monica glared at him and set the cup down next to her. 'Well...hope you get some help soon darling. Have fuuunnnnn.'Loki sat down on the couch and started watching TV like Monica wasn't screaming at him to help her get down. 'HEY,YOU LISTENING TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT! HALP!' Her screams where not answered however. Monica looked at her feet and back up again. '...please loki, I need help.' Now in a more pleading tone. Loki sighed contently and finally helped her out.

'You are the worst.' Monica grabbed her cup and headed to the couch. Loki simply chuckled at the comment and joined his short friend on the couch.