Loki's chance(part 5)

After Thor had caught Loki at Monica's apartment he brought him to the avengers' facility in New York. Monica of course came with to maybe try and prevent The avengers from sending Loki to prison or something. She wouldn't admit it, but the young girl had grown attached to the god.

The three of them got into an elevator that Thor said would bring them straight to Tony and the other avengers. Monica was thinking of what she could say or do to get herself and Loki out of this situation and Loki on the other hand was just getting really annoyed by the elevator music. Then the doors opened and a couch full of all kinds of faces came into view.

'Uncle I'm so sorry for not telling you I swear I can-'

'You can explain? Oh, sweetie there is no need for that.'

'No you don't understand Loki is not all that bad in fact he is good and may I add that-'

'Sweetie I know that, now if you could just let me-'

'Wait what do you mean by 'I know'? What are you-'

'Maybe if you could let me explain you would get what I'm trying to tell you.' Tony said raising his voice a little to get Monica to stop interrupting him. Monica immediately sat down on the couch wondering what the hell was going on. Loki was looking quite confused as well.

'Well, now that you are listening I have something to confess...' Monica now looked worried. 'I might have hacked into your security cameras and kept a close eye on both you AND Loki for the past week or so' Tony said a little worried at his niece's reaction.'You did WHAT?!' Monica exclaimed, so angrily you could almost see her head start to fume. Thor jumped a little frightened by the small mortal. Loki chuckled.'First why would you do that? That's literally invading both mine and Loki's privacy which is not cool.' Loki nodded in agreement.

'And second why didn't you just ask both of us to come here instead of getting Thor to literally drag both of us here'

'May I add that he smashed me into the ground 5 times.' Loki interjected.

'You tried to stab me, brother!'

'I thought you were going to kidnap me, it was merely for self-defense.'

'Would you both shut up, god I can't believe I'm going to be living with both of you from now on' A woman who Monica believed to be Black Widow said. 'Pardon me?' Loki questioned.' Yeah, what?' Monica added.'Yeah, well after closely examining Loki's behavior we as a group decided it would be best to NOT lock him up in a prison cell but to let him live here.' Tony announced. Loki went to say something, but Monica put her hand over his mouth. 'That sounds great, would you excuse us for a moment.' The girl said in the kindest voice and pulled Loki to the side like a mother would her child.

'What was that for ? I was just going to explain to them how much of an idiotic idea that is. '

'Sorry but I was preventing you from ruining this. This is your chance Loki!'

'Chance for what exactly?'

'For redemption, you idiot.' Loki  went silent. He didn't even think that there was such a possibility.

'Fine but only if you stay here too.' Monica was caught totally off guard by the god's preposition. '...only because I don't think I would survive living with these idiots on my own'. Monica didn't buy into that at all and glared at the god. 'And partly because I actually enjoy your company, which is strange giving the fact that I don't normally like mortals.' Loki explained, this time more truthfully. 'Well, we will see what my uncle has to say, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind.' Both smiled at each other and walked back to the couch where the avengers waited.

'So-'

'Before you ask, yes you can live here.'

'Wait wha-WHERE YOU SPYING ON US AGAIN?'

'Honey I know what you are going to say, and now I'm going to run' Tony said standing from the couch and running the other way from his very pissed off niece who knew karate. Monica ran after him while Loki laughed his ass off along with everybody else on the couch.