Cold BoyFriend Imagine(J.JK X READER)

You and your boyfriend Jungkook have been dating for a while now. He was always cold towards you and of course, you never understood why. 

Y/N: "Welcome back Kookie"
Kookie: "Not right now Y/N I'm busy"

He walked away leaving you there. You felt a tear or two slip down your eyes. You wondered why he was always so cold to you, but you were afraid to ask him. 

{5 days later}
Y/N POV

You sat on the bed scrolling through social media when he came out of the shower. 
"Jungkook?" - You said softly
"Hmm" - You heard him reply 

You take a deep breath and start
"Kookie, do you...really love me, or are you just in this relationship for my sake" - You ask looking down
"Why are you asking Y/N I'm in this relationship for the both of us." - He said annoyed

You felt your eyes burn as the tears threatened to fall.
"Then why are you so cold towards me" - You asked looking into his eyes
"I try not to be cold Y/N but you just start pestering me with all these questions, and when i come home." - He yells.

You feel the tears fall as he walked out of the room. You grabbed your suitcase and started packing your stuff, tears streaming down your eyes. You needed to be away from Jungkook right now. You leave him a note on the desk walking out of your shared apartment heading down to your car. 

Jungkook POV

I walked into the room to apologize to Y/N only to see that she wasn't there. Not only was she missing all her clothes were gone too. I looked to the table to see a note

"Hey, Jungkook,

Sorry for leaving, but I really need some time away from you. I just need a break. I'll be at my parent's house. I'll be back soon, take care. Love you.

Y/N"

I plopped onto the bed crying. I knew I messed up badly. I was angry at work and I took it out on her. 

I heard my phone ring from the other room. I walked over to only see Y/Ns name on the caller ID

"Y/N?" - I said softly 
"Is this Jeong Jungkook" - I heard someone say
"Y-yes, who are you" 
"Mr.Jeon your girlfriend got into a car accident and is at the hospital. this is the hospital please try to come soon, XXXXXXXX (hospital address)" 

I got in the car rushing over to the hospital.

"Mr Jeon?" - One of the nurses said
"Y-yes that's me" 
"You can discharge her, she just twisted her arm, nothing serious" - she said smiling
"T-thank you" 

I rushed into the room seeing Y/N on the bed. She looked up and glared at me. The car ride home was silent. 

Y/n POV

You saw Jungkook walk into the room. You walked into the house as he brought in your suitcase. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as you stood there. 

"J-Jungkook, what are you doing" - You ask
"Y/N I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be so cold to you. I was having a hard time at work and I took it out on you" - He said.

I felt tears on my shoulders as I turned around to face him. I looked at his eyes and they were red. 

"It's alright Kookie" - I said giving him a smile
"Y-you're not leaving right" - He said looking at me worried
"I'm not leaving Koo, don't worry" 

I saw him smile as he leaned down. I felt him press his lips onto mine as I replied back. It was our first time doing this.

"Babyy can we go cuddleee" - He said pouting

I was shocked by his sudden change in attitude but nodded my head walking towards the room.

The End~~