Baking ~ (Lee Felix X Reader)

Baking~

So I'm changing it up a bit 
A/N - My pov so it'll be 3rd person mostly 
Y/N - your pov so it'll be the first person
And anyone else that comes up it'll be first. 

Pronouns: They/Them 
Feel free to change them as you wish

{A/N POV}

You were about to knock on your best friend's house as you heard a loud bang. You opened the door to see it was unlocked, as you walked in. 

"YAH FELIX WHY IS YOUR HOUSE SO MESSY" - You yelled
"SORRY Y/N I WAS BAKING" - You heard him scream from the kitchen

You let out a giggle as you tried avoiding the flour which was now on the floor. You saw him standing there grabbing the ingredients from off the shelf as you pulled his hair. 

"Oww what was that for"
"It looks fluffy and pullable sorry"

He shot you a glare before going back to grab the stuff. You sat on the counter as you watched him preheat the oven and start putting stuff into the bowl. You weren't fond of baking, nor were you good at it, but watching him made you feel different. 

You got butterflies when looking at his focused face mixing the ingredients up. You saw him transfer the mix from the bowl into a tray as you poked your finger trying to take a lick. 

"Yahhh you can have some when I'm done" 
"Oh calm down it's just a tiny bit, and I won't double-dip"
"*sigh* while you're at it, is it missing anything?"

You tasted the mix as you examined what was missing. 

"Maybe something sweet? It seems to be missing that Felix touch" 

You saw him think hard as his face suddenly lit up. You saw him reach over your head as you felt a blush creep onto your cheeks. 

"L-Lix?"
"Gimme a sec I know what's missing" 

You saw him try to reach what he was getting as his eyes suddenly locked with yours. You felt your heart accelerate as he continued staring at you.  You felt your cheeks burn a little bit more as he moved back flustered.

"It was missing chocolate chips" - He said 

You saw him pull out his timer as he sat down on the chair by the table. You heard a knock as you saw Chan enter the house.

"Channie Hyung?"
"Hey Lix, oh hey Y/n"

You gave him a smile as he raised an eye brow

"Did you both commit a crime or something, why is it so awkward" - You heard him ask
"I-It's nothing, we're waiting for Felix's cookies to be done" 

The silence continued as you heard Felix's alarm go off. You saw him walk towards the oven as he turned it off, pulling out the batch of cookies he made. You sat at the table with Chan as he leaned towards you.

"You need to control your emotions, I can sense your eyes on Lix from outside"

You punched his arm as Felix walked towards both of you. 

"Why are you here anyways hyung?"
"I'm heading to the library, I was going to drag you with me, but since Y/n is here I'll drag the both of you" 

You rolled your eyes as you got up from where you were

"That's my cue to leave" - You say

You felt chan hold on to your wrist as he looked at you with the puppy eyes. 

"cmon y/n pleaseeee"
"Alright alright fine" 

~Time skip~

Chan, Felix and you have been in the library for 3 hours now. You had to admit, you enjoyed sitting in the library and just reading. It was almost 6 pm, so there wasn't that many people around. You just finished the book you were reading as you got up and put it back on it's shelf. You were looking for a book as you found an interesting one.

It was higher on the shelf, so you tiptoed to try and reach it. 

Felix's POV

I saw Y/n struggling to reach a book as I giggled. I walked towards them as I reached for the book they were trying to reach. I saw them freeze as they turned around. Their face went slightly pink as I felt my heart accelerate. 

"Shit- Stop beating so fast they're going to hear you" - I cursed in my head

I pulled out the book as I saw more books about to fall on their head. I put my hand on the other side preventing the books to fall as I noticed how close I was to them. I pushed the books back as I felt my cheeks heat up. 

I saw them look up at me as I gulped. 

"What are you both doing" 

I jumped as I saw chan hyung standing there. 

"N-nothing i-i was just g-getting this for them, h-here y/n"

I hurried off as I heard Chan Hyung giggle

~ Time Skip 2 days later ~

Y/N pov

I was walking down the streets again, I decided to go over to Felix's cause I promised to help him bake this time. 

I was at his door as I knocked. Felix answered with a big smile on his face as he dragged me towards his kitchen.

"Where do I start Mr.baker boy"
"Hmm just follow along"

I stood there grabbing the ingredient he said to grab and I did as he said. I put the bag of flour on the counter as I saw him mix the ingredients again. I got the sudden urge to cover him with flour as I grabbed a handful.

"Hey Lix look here" 

I saw him turn around as I blew some onto his face

"You little. I will get you back" - He said

I saw him grab a handful as he threw it at me. I gasped as I grabbed another handful. Within seconds the kitchen became a flour mess. I saw flakes of flour fall to the floor as Felix suddenly screamed.

"Y/n WATCH OUT" 

I felt him pull on my wrist as I heard glass shatter to the ground.

I looked behind as I saw the jar of sprinkles on the floor. I let out the breath I was holding in as I shut my eyes again. 

"Thanks lix" 

I heard no reply. I opened my eyes as I saw him staring at me. I didn't realize how close we were until now. I felt my heart beat faster as a blush creeped onto my face. 

"please say I have enough flour on my face for him to not see my blush" - I said mentally

"Y-Y/n" 

I looked up as I locked eyes with him

"Y-yes"
"Stay still" 

I felt my heart increase more as I saw him lean in. I felt his lips come into contact with mine as I stood there frozen. I felt him pull away as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him let go of my wrist as it wrapped around my waist as I replied to the kiss. 

We pulled away as he rested his forehead on mine

"Y/n...will you be mine" 

I felt my heart beat faster again as I gave him a nod

He pressed another kiss on my lips as he let go of me.

"Let's clean this up" 

I gave him another nod as I giggled, helping him clean up.

The End~

HOPE YA ENJOYED
LOVE YALL

-Shayyy