Boyfriend (Kihyun X Reader)

A Kihyun Imagine ~

Pronouns - They/Them
(Feel free to change them to your liking heh)
R/N - Reader Name 

R/Ns POV: 

You sat on the bed watching your favorite movie as you waited for your boyfriend Kihyun to come home. It was past 10 pm and you just wanted to be in his arms. 

He was part of the group Monsta X and they just had a recent comeback so he was always working. Leaving early before you woke up, and coming back late after you've slept. You had a really bad day at work today and you just wanted him to comfort you. 

You continued watching your drama when you heard keys jingle at your door. You looked at your phone and saw that it was 1 Am.

You walked down your hallway to see Kihyun at the counter cutting something. 

You backed hugged him as you felt him freeze.

"You're not asleep yet R/N?" - He asked turning around

You shook your head no as you felt a tear escape your eyes.

"Baby, why are you crying? Did you have a rough day?" - He asked raising your chin 
"Yeah, I did. I don't even know what happened. I was just messing everything up today. I just really wanted to be with you today. Even if it's for an hour" - You say more tears falling down.

You felt him run circles on your back as your tears fell onto his hoodie.

"Don't worry R/N I'm going to be with you tomorrow too. I have a day off since the schedule got changed" - He said
"REALLY?" - You asked smiling

"There's the smile I love, and yep. I'll be with you the whole day" - He said giggling at your sudden burst of energy 

"Let's go to the room, we can watch a movie or something" - He said as he dragged you to the room.

The End~~

Ok this is short..Ik 
Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
But I tried to make it cute 

Zimbraboy I HOPE YOU LIKED ITTTTT