Soulmate things (C.SanX Reader)

A Choi San Oneshot

Y//N - Your name
Y/N/N - Nickname 

⚠️ - Includes Swearing/Explicit words
⚠️ - Abuse
⚠️ - Suicide Attempt

Please do not read on if you are not comfortable with swearing, explicit words, and abuse.
Thank you :)

I used They/Them pronouns at the start, so feel free to change them to your wish :) 
I will be changing the pronouns in between, either because I forgot...or smt..but again feel free to change them to your wish, Thank you <3

This is out of pure imagination, none of this is real

General Info: 
Everyone has a biological clock on their wrist when it shows when you meet your soulmate. 

When your Idol is your soulmate and can hear you~

Your POV:

*Slap*

"GO TO YOUR ROOM, AND DON'T THINK ABOUT COMING OUT"

You laid in bed thinking about life.

You had recently broken up with your Girlfriend/Boyfriend over your bias San. You changed your wallpaper to a picture of San you found recently, and your Girlfriend/Boyfriend found out and got jealous. 

You opened your phone and put in your headphones. You stared at your wallpaper for a while smiling through yourself thinking about how you fell in love with someone you were never going to meet. 

Your wallpaper:

You looked at the corner and sighed because it was true. You fell in love with him, his looks, the way he was with his members. You felt your heart clench as you felt the tears fall. You turned on your life song and turned to your side letting the tears flow down your cheeks onto your pillow. 

San's POV

I was peacefully sleeping when my heart started to hurt. I felt tears escape my eyes as I got up. I sat up in bed and started thinking about what was happening. I looked at my wrist and noticed my biological clock said 2:12:45. 

2 days, 12 hours, and 45 minutes until I meet my soulmate. I felt my heart clench as I heard sobs, not from the house but in my head. I got up with Shiber as I walked into Seonghwa Hyungs room. 

"S-seonghwa hyung?" - I said knocking on his door. 

He opened the door and saw my eyes and shiber as he pulled me in.

"What happened Sannie" - He asked me sitting on the bed beside me 
"Hyungie it hurts" - I let out more tears falling through my eyes. 
"What does Sannie" - He said wrapping his arms around me

I laid on his shoulder unwrapping my hands from shiber showing him my wrist. He looked at it wide open and got excited 

"Sannie you're going to be the first one in the 8 of us to have your soulmate." - He said quietly 
"I know but I think they're crying" - I let out catching my breath
"Why do you say that Sannie" 
"I keep hearing sobs, and my heart hurts, and before this, I heard screaming and a loud sound" - I said sobbing. 
"Do you still hear it now Sannie" - He asked