mr.hashimada

"WILL THE FOLLOWING EMPLOYEES PLEASE REPORT TO MR

"WILL THE FOLLOWING EMPLOYEES PLEASE REPORT TO MR.HASHIMADA'S OFFICE;" A women announced over the speakers, the workers quieting down to hear what was to be said.

Shindo and y/n, who were making a cup of coffee together, looked to the ceiling and towards the speakers.

"Tsukishima Kei, Rin Okamura, Haru Shindo, Shima Minako, Date Kayo, Naguchu Maki, L/n Y/n,  Sonoda Keiichi, Hano Junko, Teramato Daiskue, Go Shoji, Suko Osamu, and Hoga Mana. Please report to Mr.Hashimada's."

Y/n and Shindo looked back down to each other, their eyebrows raised in shock. "...Our names were called!" He beamed, setting down his coffee as him and y/n left the break room.

"What do you think it's about?" Y/n asked, strutting by his side.

"Not sure. The only time Mr.Hashimada calls for employees is when they're in trouble, are receiving a reward, or are being asked to go on a business trip." Shindo explained, counting the reasons using his fingers.

Y/n sharply gasped, making Shindo jump. "BUSINESS TRIPS!? We do that!?"

"Yeah! Usually they're to good places, too!"

"REALLY? Like where."

Shindo looked up and down the hall before turning back to y/n, holding his hand over his mouth.
"A-mer-i-ca." He whispered, his heavy Japanese accent poking through as he said the english name of the country.

"REALLY!? THEY TAKE US TO AMERICA!!?" Y/n squealed.

Suddenly the two were chanting, "America! America! America!", clapping after every word.

They skipped passed Maki and Tsukishima, them stepping out of one of the work offices to see the two childish friends cheer as they pranced down the hall.

"...Are they saying America?" Maki muttered, Tsukishima responding with a quick shrug.

"They're two idiots in a pod. Who knows what their talking about." He mumbled.

Maki smiled to herself, relieved. "...I'm happy."

Tsukishima turned to her, a couple of their employees squeezing past them to go to Hashimada's office. "...Why?"

"Y/n can talk so easily with Shindo...He's the first boy that she's spoken to normally in a while...I can tell having a guy friend again makes her relieved."

"...She probably only likes him because you trust him." Tsukishima assumed, walking down the hall. "Otherwise she'd definitely think Shindo was some murderer."

Maki perked up, her eyes wide. "You think so?"

. . .