GOJO SATORU ●◎● A NEW START

Notes; This chapter was requested by neko-simps.

You were huffing as you tried your very best to run through the halls. You looked at your wrist watch as you saw it was already 7:34 in the morning. While holding a plastic bag firmly you make your way to the flat grounds. As you slide down you saw everyone was there just standing.

"I'm really sorry for being late sweethearts."

"(Y/N)-senseeeeii!"

"Good morning Sensei."

"Still gorgeous (Y/N)-sensei!"

"Nice morning routine Sensei."

"You should call me if you want to buy something (Y/N)-sensei, Panda could help you."

"Bonito flakes."

You were greeted cheerfully by your students. You took out a plastic bag which contains different kind of pastries, chocolate and milk beverages. Itadori who were smiling widely took it.

"Thank you (Y/N)-senseeeii!"

As each one of them took some pastries and one of the beverages. They cheered and smiled.

"Thanks for the food!"

"How about me?"

All of you tilted your heads to the person who just spoken. It was Gojo who seemed to be still sleepy as he yawn. He was just wearing his sunglasses as he looks at you.

"Perhaps a good morning kiss will do?"

He was about to kiss you when you feel an arms around your waist, it was Itadori. Nobara pushed a donut to Gojo's mouth as he started to chew it.

"No good morning kiss for you!"

"But..."

"No more buts!"

It only take them few minutes to finish eating the pastries. After a bit rest the students were grouped into 2 groups. The ones that will be under your care was Nobara, Maki and Inumaki. While on Gojo's side it was Panda, Itadori and Megumi.

You started to teach them some physical attacks which allows them to use the cursed weapons freely. Maki didn't have any problem. While the two were struggling a bit but then they learn how to use it fully with your help.

As you tilted your head you just saw them standing. Itadori looked at you with pitiful eyes. You just let out a smile as you encourage him to join you. His eyes started to brighten as he ran into your group as he was followed by Megumi and Panda. You started to teach all of them while Gojo was just smiling as he stared at you.

Time sure do flies when it was lunch time. Everyone was eating peacefully as you feel someone sat beside you it was Gojo. He placed his arm into your shoulder.

"Ahh~"

He opened his mouth as you were about to feed him. The students started to feed him and he was pulled away by Itadori. In a hurry, Megumi sat in your right side and Itadori on the left side.

"All of you... I just want some affection from (Y/N)..."

"Nope!" Itadori started,

"No..." Was followed by Megumi,

"Not gonna happen." Then Nobara,

"No no no..." As Maki,

"Nooooo~" Panda cheered,

"Inumaki?"

"Salmon." As Inumaki shrugged his head for no.

Gojo sighed in defeat, you let out a soft chuckle. As Gojo just smiled and left all of you.

...

"(Y/N)-senseeii our fridge is empty."

"Oh lets go for a shopping then!"

"I'll join y'all!"

Gojo appeared out of nowhere and all of the students who were cheering suddenly stopped and looked at him seriously.

"Or no?"

"You can join us Gojo!"

You smiled, he was about to hug you when Itadori forced himself to hug Gojo.

When all of you reached the supermarket, you feel a hand was trying to snatch yours. You looked at the person it was Gojo. When he was about to hold your hands fully, Itadori hold his hand and drag him away.

Students were sure protective to you..

You let out a giggle as the shopping starts...

...

All of the students were surely tired as they went directly to their rooms while leaving the foods on the table. You started to place the foods all of you bought into the fridge when you feel an arms around your waist. A heavy breathing at the back of your ear, he hugged you tightly as he let out a soft and low chuckle.

"Finally it's just you and me (Y/N)."

"That was surely a long day."

"Yeah and the students were so protective over you."

"I think it is because you got a bad image as a teacher."

You closed the fridge as you faced him. He held your cheeks as he lifted your chin. Giving you a peck to your lips as he smiled.

"They still haven't realize it?"

"The?"

"You know."

"Oh this!"

You lifted your right hand as you looked at the ring in your finger. It was an engagement ring that was given to you by Gojo.

"Yeah..."

He placed his forehead against your forehead as he hug you tightly.

"I think they would found out soon enough."

"I hope so."

He held your hand tightly as you let out a smile. He started to kiss your lips as you respond.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too..."

"More than those over protective kids we have."

You let out a chuckle as you remove his sunglasses and see his ocean blue eyes.

"I love you too..."

"Aww (Y/N)~ you choose m-"

"But know your limits. It's our children."