GETOU SUGURU ●◎● SHOW ME

This chapter will be a bit spicy enjoy.

The sun rays shines through the window, slowly opened your eyes shifting through your cover. Your vision were still adjusting to your surrounding, as you let out a sigh. Today you'll be visiting your man, Getou. You stood up as you started to makes your breakfast, after taking your breakfast you took a bath. After some preparation, you were standing in front of the mirror. Wearing high waist jeans and a crop top, matching it with black boots. You took your purse and phone as you went out of your apartment.

Looking through the crowd in front of you as you let out a sigh, there's a lot of people walking around. As you ride a bus, dropping into a certain place. You looked up the apartment where your man lives. As you went third floor, without any further notice you went inside. You saw Getou who was sitting casually into his swivel chair while facing the computer. Removing your boots as you look at him. You let out a sigh as you locked the door behind you, placing your purse and phone into his bed. Tapping his swivel chair as you slightly pulled it. He obeyed as he let you pull his chair, as there was space between him and the table. You sat into his lap, grabbing his cheeks with your one hand. Seeing there's cigarette into his lips, taking the cigarette as you started to smoke. He was just looking at you, grabbing his cheeks with your free hand.

"Told you if I caught you smoking again."

"You'll smoke it instead for me."

"There we go."

He opened his lips as you smoke the cigarette until it's end. Placing the cigarette into an ashtray as you looked at him. Blowing the smoke into his mouth as he started to kiss you, hugging you tightly. You could feel his tongue knocking into your lips, as you let him in. His tongue started to explore every inch of your wet cavern. Swirling his tongue around yours as he pulled out a string of saliva were seen. He pushed himself near the computer once again as he started to type. Wrapping your arms around his neck as you buried your face to his neck.

"Aren't you gonna welcome me?"

"You are already sitting on my lap honey."

"Then?"

"Isn't that welcoming enough?"

"But I missed you so much."

"As I do."

You tighten your arms around his neck as he started to turn his swivel chair right to left which makes you feel sleepy. As he clicked the enter placed his hand into your sides as he pushed you. You looked at him as you pouted, he let out a smile as he hugged you tightly. Kissing the top of your head as he chuckled. He stood up lifting you up, he stopped in front of his closet as he opened it. He took out a white dress and corset with black lace. He let you down as he hand it over to you.

"Don't wear the corset yet. Try the dress out."

"Why?"

"I want you to wear that."

"Errr. Fine bossy."

You went inside his bathroom as you started to get changed. Getou stood up as he slide his curtain making it dark to his whole room. Switching the lights on, once you were down you went outside. You saw Getou let out a small smirk, he slowly sits on the side of his bed. Motioning you to come near him, you went in front of him. Standing in front of him as he makes you wear the corset. He was looking into your eyes not breaking eye contact as he fixed the lace behind the corset. Placing your hands into his broad shoulders. With that, Getou pulled the lace as the corset tighten around you. You saw him smirked in satisfaction as he saw he could wrap his bare hands into your waist.

"Good kitten."

He started to wrap his hands into your waist, rubbing his palm through the corset. He was still looking into your eyes, sliding backwards. Lifting your right thigh as you sit into his lap, he started to swirl few strands of your hair into his pointer finger while his other hand was leaning to his bed. He was still looking into your eyes. Grabbing your cheeks with his hand.

"The most beautiful woman in this world. The person I cherish the most."

He took few strands of your hair as he placed it to his nose, starting to smell the strawberry like scent of yours. He looks into your eyes, placing his hands into your ass. Grabbing it as he pulled you closer to his lap. Your body was pressing into his, wrapping your arms around his neck. His hand started to trace your jawline down to your collarbone. He let out a smirk as he lowered his head into your right ear.

"Looks like we're gonna have a long day kitten."

He started to kiss your ears down to your jawline, tracing every inch of it with kisses. Raising your head a bit giving him more access into your neck. He started to kiss your neck, biting and liking your bare skin. Leaving sweet marks as he started to kiss down to your collarbone leaving mark into it as well. You feel his hands holding yours as he placed it behind your back. Grabbing something somewhere as he started to handcuff your wrist. Your eyes widen as he let out a deep chuckle.

"Show me what you got (Y/N), my little kitten. Show me, my wife."

Part 2? 😗 jk idk how write lemon.