TOJI FUSHIGURO ●◎● COMPLETE

Notes; This chapter was requested by shawtyningguang. I'm loaded with school works so forgive me for slow updates.

Slowly opened your eyes as your vision adjusted with your surroundings. Your hands are wrapped around into a certain person, as you lifted your chin up you saw Toji quietly sleeping. You could feel his arm that was wrapped around your waist. You let out a yawn as you stretched out your arms. Wiping the tear that rolled down to your cheeks. Looking once again to the man beside you as you traced his chest down to his torso. As you rub your palm into his waist. You placed your lips into his ear as you started to whisper.

"Wake up~"

But there was no avail, you let out a chuckle. As you were about to stand up you feel a strong pair of arms lifted you up. You saw Toji who seemed to be awaken by your sudden actions, placing you into his lap. Holding your both hands tightly, letting out a wide smirk.

"There is more to see, you know it."

"I know."

"That's a good way to wake me up. But there is a better way."

"What is it?"

"Give me a blowjo-"

"Mama! Papa!"

Both of you were startled with the sudden high pitch voice. You saw your child, Megumi who just woke up too. You hurriedly went to his side as you hug him tightly. Kissing the top of his head as you lifted him up.

"Yes honey? Mama is here."

Megumi hugged you tightly as the sunlight were blocked by a towering figure. Messing Megumi's hair, you saw Toji lowering his head as he kissed the top of his head. Soon, he looked at you as he crashed his lips into yours.

"Lets go downstairs."

"Megumi~ what do you want for breakfast?"

"Pancakes."

All of you went downstairs, making your way into the kitchen as you placed Megumi into the counter. Toji who wear a black t shirt lowered his head in front of Megumi. He was holding a piece of paper and a crayon. Giving it to Megumi who started to draw a dog. Toji lifted his chin as he looked at you. You let out a smile as you started to cook for breakfast. As you tilted your head again, you saw Toji who still looking at you. As he suddenly mouthed a few words that actually made your morning great.

I love you.

Megumi suddenly raised his hand who were holding the crayon. Toji averted his eyes into yours as he looked at Megumi. Toji may look like he doesn't care about his family at all, but he actually does. He just show it into other way. There were times when all of you were doing groceries as few women tries to hook up with him. He would bluntly point out Megumi who always sits into his shoulder. Then kissing you in front of them, boldly yet enough to make those women realize that both of you are enough to make his whole world complete. There were also times when he would join you picking Megumi into his school.

You can't help it but to smile as you placed the plates with pancakes into the table. Toji who seemed to realize it took few forks and glasses. He was actually helping you out. Holding two forks and one plastic fork for Megumi.

"Alright Megumi it's time for breakfast."

Megumi raised his both arms as he was lifted by Toji. Making him seat into your lap, as he sit beside you. You started feed Megumi who seemed to enjoy it. Toji who is quietly eating the pancake that were placed into his plate. As he realize you were focusing on feeding Megumi. He took your plate as he started to feed you. When your eyes were fixed to Megumi, you opened your mouth waiting for him to feed you. But instead he shoved his tongue into your mouth as he explored every inch. You let the small fork go as you pressed his cheeks using your one hand.

"Toji!"

"Can't help it."

"Mama? Papa?"

"Yes hon?"

"Yes?"

Both of you looked at Megumi as you smiled widely. As you were finished feeding Megumi and eating the pancakes into your plate. Toji didn't hesitate to stood up as he started to clean the plates that were used. Making your way to the living room as Megumi quietly watch his favorite cartoon. You went back to kitchen and saw Toji wearing apron. You started to whistle as you let out a soft chuckle.

"Nice body you got there!"

"Yeah."

You were trying your best to annoy him while he was doing chores. He may look like a tough man but he is actually soft around both of you and Megumi. You stood beside him as you smack his butt cheek. Making him startle as he looked at you seriously.

"(Y/N)..."

"What? Just wanna compliment you!"

You started to chuckle as you mockingly walks around him. Looking at him from head to toe. As he placed the plates into its designated places.

"Nice apron you got there. Bet you will look good on it while sitting on my lap."

"Bet you will scream out my name later and start calling me Daddy. And instead you'll be the one who will sit on my lap."

He said as he pinned you against the wall, pressing his body against yours. Holding your wrists firmly, you looked into his eyes as you started to laugh. Placing his hand on top of your head as he looked in the living room. Seeing Megumi enjoying the show.

"Toji."

You cupped his cheeks as you make him look at you. Slapping it a bit as you let out a wide smile. Placing your forehead into his forehead.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too. More than you think."

You can't help it but to feel happy whenever he said that to you. Suddenly he hugged you tightly, placing his head into your neck. For some reasons, whenever you are not around even Megumi everyone sees a bad image. He look so intimidating, scary and so on. But whenever both of you and Megumi is around, he was so soft. Was it because he feels complete?