Sports Festival

"No need to be so nervous. Relax, you're going to do great."

You patted todoroki's shoulder. This instead of calming him only made him tense up more.

"T-Thank you"

"You should head back to your classmates now. The festivals going to start soon. I need to take a seat too."

Todoroki noded.

"I'll see you later then, (h/n)."

He shouted as he ran back into the building. Walking back to your seat in the stadium was a whole period of suffering on it's own. You had fought against 6 villains on your own this morning which made you extremely exhausted.

"Here!!!!"

Hawks enthusiastically shouted while pointing to the seat next to him. You then realized how far it was from where you were standing.

Fuck the sports festival! Fuck hawks! Fuck this stadium! Fuck the seat! Fuck your legs! Fuck everything!

You still had to walk all the way there. You cursed everything that was in your sight as you made your way next to hawks.

"You don't look happy."
Hawks curiously said.

"Don't get me started."

After a few minutes of waiting, colorful explosions filled the sky. The sports festival had finally begun. Midnight was hosting this year's festival too.

"I don't get how she's a R rated hero and still is able to teach teenage kids."
Hawks said shoving popcorn in his mouth and you definitely agree with his sentiment.

First up were the first years. Overall everyone did great. Fortunately for UA's staff, the first year's winner seemed more calm and collected then whatever happened to bakugo last year.

Now it was time for the second years to show up in the field. You could easily spot the bi-haired boy walking along with his classmates. It looked like his nervousness subdued from your previous encounter.

"Oh look your intern."

"Yes I know, Hawks, I was blessed with eyes."

(This is going to have the same obstacles as the previous sports festival because I honestly can't come up with any new ones.)

"Before we start let's hear a few words from the previous festival's champion, BAKUGO KATSUKI!!"

The shudders from the other students could practically be felt from where you and hawks were sitting.

Bakugo slowly walked to the stage and lazily stood at the podium. It took him just a second to completely change his demeanor.

"LISTEN ICYHOT YOU BETTER GIVE IT YOUR ALL THIS TIME SO I CAN BEAT YOU AND WIN THIS DAMN THING PROPERLY."

Todoroki glared at him with fire in his eyes gesturing how he wasn't planning to hold back.

"Tch"

Was the only thing he said before returning to his spot next to the yellow and red haired boys, whose sweat dropped at Bakugo's small speech.

"Is this seat taken"

A deep voice from your side spoke. You didn't look at the person only replied with a no keeping your eyes focused on the stage.

It took you a second to register whose voice that was. However once you did your head quickly turned to the large man.

"Endeavor?"

The man took the seat.

"Hello (H/n), hawks."

Hawks squeaked at seeing his idol sitting close to him. Though you were confused.