Living Together

The winner of the sports festival not only shocked you but everyone else watching.

The winner was Midoriya Izuku.

Todoroki and Bakugo somehow tied in second place.

"Bakugo!"

You shouted from behind him to get his attention. He wasn't able to win the sports festival but he proved that he was someone worthy to train.

Bakugo stopped but didn't dare look back at you.

"I know you didn't win but I think I still want to make you my intern."

"No need."

"What?"
You were a bit taken back.

"You don't need to feel pity for me. I didn't keep my end of the deal. You don't need to take me as an intern either."

Saying this he left and you didn't stop him either. If that's how he feels, you respect it.

"He's definitely insane."

A pink skinned girl next to you spoke. She gave you a big smile. You also noticed how she had tiny horns on her head.

"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido. I'm such a big fan of yours."

"I'm flattered."

"Ughhhh I can't believe Bakugo just rejected your internship offer. I'm so jealous!!!"

You gave mina a little pat on the head making her eyes sparkle.

"I'm sorry I wish I could chat but I really have to leave."

"Ohhhh, I hope we can see each other some other day."

"Sure"

•°•

"Is that everything?"

Todoroki nodded as (B/n) placed his stuff in the private jet.

"I didn't know you owned a jet."

"I don't. This is (L/n)'s."

Well technically that still makes it your jet. Todoroki and you stepped into the plane and took your seats.

You looked out of the plane to wave at (B/n) before the pilot announced that they were taking off.

"You and Miss (L/n) are really close if she let you borrow her jet even her butler was here to help out."

Todoroki spoke from beside you while sipping his juice.

"Mhm we are really close, speaking of which. In New York you are going to have to live with her at her estate."

"She's in America?"

"Yes on a business trip."

"What about you? Are you going to stay there too?"

"No, I have ... somewhere else already planned but I can't accommodate two people which is why I asked her if it was okay for you to stay with her. If that's fine with you."

"Yes I don't mind."

You hummed and relaxed in your seat. You closed your eyes from underneath your mask trying to get some sleep before you land.

You told Todoroki he would be living with (l/n) because you know you wouldn't be able to wear your hero suit all the time in your estate and it would just make it harder to keep your identity a secret.

By the time you landed it was already around midnight. (B/n) had ordered a car to escort you both to the estate but you only let Todoroki ride it saying that the place you were staying was in a different direction.

Once the car left with Todoroki. You rushed to the nearest restroom to finally change out of your hero suit. After that you called a taxi to take you to your place.

Todoroki had already arrived before you did and was guided to his room by the maid present at the estate. Her name is Rose, she takes care of all the household chores. Since (b/n) appointed her you know you could trust her.

You entered your room. Your things had already been arranged in their place. You jumped on the bed messing up the sheets. It didn't even take you a minute to fall asleep.

The smell of pancakes filled your room when you woke up. You sat upright against your bed taking in your surroundings. Your attention was diverted to your growling stomach because you hadn't eaten anything since yesterday.

Silently you walked downstairs to the dining room. You peered inside to see a yawning Todoroki sitting on one of the chairs around the table. You giggled when you saw his bed hair.

Even quieter than before you managed to sneak behind him without him noticing.

"Boo!"

"Ahhhhhh!!"

Mission Accomplished.

You spooked Todoroki really bad. So bad that he finally showed you an expression other than his usual lifeless gazes. You wished you had a camera with you right now to take a picture of it.

Even Rose laughed at your antics as she placed the breakfast she made on the dining table.

"Haha. I'm sorry but your face was gold so I don't regret scaring you."

You laughed as you took a seat. Todoroki didn't respond his heart was still racing.

He eventually broke out of his daze and both of you started chewing your food before an idea popped into your head.

"Hey, since neither of us have anything to do today. Let's take a tour of the city."

_____