Lucky Charm

"Todoroki to your left!"

Enormous spikes were thrown towards the bi-coloured boy. Thankfully he was quick enough to evade them.

The spikes were being produced by the villain, you and todoroki were trying to capture. A massive drug dealer going by the name of dracon.

The reason you were specifically after him beside him being a villain was due to his connections with Ryo fushigi. You could make him reveal ryo's location.

"(H/n) he's running towards the bridge."

You used your quirk with your feet to boost your speed leaving a trail of white rays behind as you tried to catch up with dracon.

You released a blast of energy towards him making dracon fall from the impact.

"Todoroki, your turn."

As he caught up to you. He used his right side to encase dracon in ice.

You heard police sirens growing closer and closer indicating that the police were finnally here. You decided to get your questions answered about Ryo once dracon was behind bars.

"It's the poilce's duty from here on. Good job"

You put your hand in the air to high five todoroki. But he didn't know why you were suddenly showing your hand to him and put his up in the air too.

'This hopeless idiot."

You internally sighed at his obliviousness.

"You're supposed to high five me. Like this."

And clapped your hand with his, a small smile appearing on your lips beneath the mask.

Todoroki backed away at the sudden contact of our hands. His face encompassed a light pink blush as he tried to look everywhere except in your direction.

You tried not to think to much about it. He was just a socially awkward person, right?

"We're done for today, why don't I walk you to the estate since it's nearby."

Todoroki nodded the blush on his cheeks were still evident and started to walk along side you.

"So, how's living with (Y/n) been?"

"Good. She's a nice person and weirdly she's alot similar to you."

You nervously scratched the back of your neck at his comparison. Was he suspicious? It was making you tense.

"O-oh um, maybe it's because we're around each other alot. She's my oldest friend."

You let out a nervous chuckle as you looked down at the ground and continued walking to the estate.

"How long have you two known eachother?"

"Since I could remember. I'm telling you this might be why we're similar."

Todoroki hummed in response as the air around you started to fill with silence.

•°•

"Dracon"

You said his name out load. He raised his head to look at you from his cell. When his eyes met yours, you glared at him.

"What do you want now, bitch."

"Ryo fushigi, name ring a bell."

He grumbled but remained silent.

"I want his location."

"Hah, what makes you think I'm gonna snitch."

"What about a deal then?"

You devilishly smiled at him. Your words peaked his interest as he raised his eyebrows.

"I'm listening."

"You answer all my questions and I'll find the guy that murdered your daughter, put him here in prison with you. You can get all the revenge you want then."

His eyes widened, the guy responsible for his daughter's death was in one of the higher ranks of the Yakuza. He was untouchable.

The biggest reason he went on to become a dealer was to increase his status in the underworld just so he could one day kill the guy.

"I do feel pity for you, you ruined so many lives to avenge your daughter but I'm not doing this because, I have no empathy towards you, it's because I have my own reasons and besides anyone part of the underworld is my enemy."

You narrowed your eyes as you stared into his lifeless ones.

"Do we have a deal then"

"Yes"

•°•

"Miss would you like some tea too?"

Rose asked you sweetly. You were currently sitting in the living room across from todoroki while reading your book. He however was working on some case papers assigned to him by your hero self.

"Sure."

"Can you pass me that paper."

Todoroki pointed to the sheet placed on the couch by your side. You picked up the paper and held your arm out towards him for him to grab.

You went back to reading but soon realized he still hadn't grabbed the sheet. You glance at him only to see him staring at your arm.

"Todoroki?"

You tilted your head in confusion.

"Your bracelet... it's the same as (H/n)."

You quickly dropped the paper and pulled your arm back. He was staring at the bracelet on your wrist that you used to change into your hero suit. Although he didn't know that.

"Fuck I need an excuse."

"Y-yeah that's because umm... because w-we bought it together. Yup, that's right. It's sort of like a lucky charm that's why
we wear it all the time.

I stared at todoroki anxiously to see if he bought the lucky charm story.

"Oh I see."

His face changed from confusion back to a monotone expression. This made you relax. Making him come to America and even live with you might not have been the best idea after all.

There was another thing that was eating you up inside since this morning.

"Todoroki can I ask you something."

He nodded. You reluctantly let out the words.

"Who's the person you have a crush on."

'I hope it's not who I'm suspecting it to be'

"(H/n)"

He stated a bit shyly with blush covering his cheeks.

'I knew it. Fuck.'

_____