Clarifying the creepypasta fandom, spells, etc....

Hello there, human person who is reading this.

First of all I would like to thank all of you for supporting this book and being so active on it even  through the shitty author doesn't come active on it twice a year. I am going to start a little rant about the creepypasta's, the fandom, proxies, spells and much more below .If you get offended or don't like this you can simply skip this chapter <3

Now that we got that out of the way. I've been in this fandom for about three years, or four, and in the time I've been here either admiring the bad and good art alike, the stories, the ocs, the cosplays, headcannons etc.. It has come to my attention, that the fandom began to grown so much, that it was only a matter of time before the rabid fangirls would increase in number and soon take over the Creepypasta fandom. Like in all fandoms, and the majority I've been in, there is always that small group that makes the rest of us look bad, yes, in all fandoms, and what do we do to fix that and maintain our image clean as to not freak out, but welcome with a good reputation those new to the fandom? We try to push the bad back and the good up front. We... are sadly not winning the battle in all honesty. But let's be honest here, whether you like it or not, you may or may not have been once one of those rabid fans that wanted to have long make out sessions with your favorite creepypasta, and would shun everyone that dared hurt your precious baby, I for one have been through that phase and I don't hide it, in fact, I embrace it, because if I had not been such a weaboo before, it would have never let me to contribute to the fandoms I love fanfics, let them be horrible yes, but I felt as If I was doing something important to the fandom, with shitty art and horrible written fanfiction.

Ok so this is something that really bothers me. I hate when girls take creepypasta characters and make them into something they're not. It bothers me so much i actually get frustrated. There are so many things I could point out. So below i'm gonna list them.

My mosted hated thing about creepy pasta fangirls is the fan art. Basically we do get alot of good creepypasta fanart on Tumblr, Deviantart and other sites. But what pisses me off is when the arts done by girls ranging ages of 13-16. Usually they draw, like, their favourite creepypasta but in a different style to it's original in order to make the character out to be misunderstood and lovable. Usually we see these characters in anime style with 'andy biersack' hair and cute eyes just so they can be made out as attractive . They are not supposed to be attractive. Say theres some deranged killer going around your town and the photo that the police release of him shows that he is a complete sex bomb! That doesn't make him likable. He will still kill you! Christ! Okay l get it if you want to have a fantasy in your head and actually think they are attractive,love them, or etc.. but please don't BRING IT INTO REAL LIFE DON'T ACTUALLY MAKE OTHERS BELIEVE THE VERSION OF THEM YOU CREATED IN YOUR HEAD IS TRUE AND COMPLETLY RUIN THEIR CHARACTER. Just because you think toby eating waffles is cute and think his only doing is annoying masky and being cute you are so motherfucking wrong. Leave that shit out of here. They are not cute,they aren't human,they aren't normal, they are K I L L E R S.

''But they aren't real why must l take this so seriously?''

They aren't real you say? Well let me tell you something, coming from my opinion,a girl who is spiritual, interested in witchcraft, the supernatural etc.. it's completely fine if you don't agree with me and don't believe or what l am going to say is complete bullshit but what if they are ?

You just did a summon the ticci toby or whatever your favorite creepypasta spell and now you got an angry toby, standing infront of you angrily ready to chop your whole body in pieces because you're fangirl instincs couldn't keep themself and you ran to hug him and kiss him. Maybe there is a kid out there with a carved smile up to his cheeks and a drowned boy who will fuck your life up if you mess with him. The Slenderman who was created by complete fiction now the most popular creepypasta,has sighting's of him?? Sure people might lie about their experience but are they really lying?  What if these fake stories have manifested themselves into reality? What do you do now?