What do l do when a creepypasta stalks me?

         Let's talk about this:

       A creepypasta may stalk you for one of this reasons:

     * You messed with them                                                                                            

 (EX: Trying to get BEN Drowned to stalk you on cleverbot/Going to the woods to find Slenderman etc..

   *You casted a spell to summon them

 (EX: You tried a creepypasta spell and now they are stalking you)

    *They have chosen you

 (EX: Slenderman stalking you,BEN drowned spying on you etc...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So,the first thing l am going to tell you is that a creepypasta, don't stalk you randomly. Keep in mind that this is happening in real life not in a fanfic.

 We've all been there. You have just gone to a certain place, at a certain time on a certain date, done a special thing and the thing you suspected would happen has just fucking happened, not to mention the fact that you've just seen whatever the fuck it is that lives in your mirror, been told in detail how you're going to die, and the highly demonic and invincible thing you summoned is heading towards you.

Also, your family are all dead, your friends are all missing and you're being framed by someone with access to your bedroom. What the fuck do you do now, sweet protagonist?

Well, you've come to the right place to find out: These are the simple rules one must follow in order to firstly, not become the victim of creepypasta and furthermore, to come out kicking if the worst does happen. With the help of this guide you too can be merely be a catatonic, traumatized wreck as opposed to the guy currently being worn as a coat by some dude who roams a lot. Just keep these simple rules in mind...

                                                                             RULES

1. Don't panic,keep calm

2.As l said in the laughing jack chapter,don't fucking go to check certain sounds at night.

3.Avoid electronics (for SLENDERMAN,BEN,SONIC,TAILS DOLL,LOST SILVER,GLITCHY RED AND OTHER pastas that are connected to computer)

4.If you come face to face with one tell them what they want,and give it to them.

5.Fight them if they something like your,arm,heart,kidney,death..etc

6.Run,if needed don't fucking text your mom (reference to yarn app)

7.Don't count on holy water. Get a sturdy vial of sulfuric acid and let a priest consecrate it.

8.Before you start swimming in the ice-cold waters of a murky lake at the center of a dark forest at midnight, ask yourself, do you really want to travel to an ancient and terrifying city? If the answer is "no," then stay at home instead, and watch whatever quality programming is available on Cinemax. Which means boobs

9.Get a cat. Those furry little hairballs seem to perceive unnatural phenomena better than us, and if desperate, simply throw it at whatever is about to get you.

10.Try not to close your eyes. Ever. If you must do so, do so only briefly. If something has moved from its original location in the time it has taken you to blink, it is recommended that you do not blink again until you have dealt with said object. Fire is presumably the best method.