Become slenderman's proxy

First you need to say out loud this:

l m here to serve

l will not disobey or lie to my master

l will be with my partner weither l like it or not

After l accept this life l cannot return back to the old one

l m nor human nor demon

l am a proxy

And l am here to serve my master

  This will make you his proxy 
 You may die. 

What you'll need

  a strong will

  strong body

   yourself

Step 1 go into the woods on a new moon (I suggest taking a path you know well) No electronics or cameras,only a flashlight
Step 2 keep walking till you fell the slender sickness what ever you do always face the ground
Step 3 close your eyes never open them until the spell ritual is over
Step 4 stay as still as you can
Step 5 when you wake up pack anything that matters to you but nothing you can video with

IF YOU ARE A PROXY THIS MAY HAPPEN TO YOU

(l got this from someone's experience,what you are going to read below isn't mine)

Okay so i think, maybe even know i'm becoming some sort of proxy.I can't stop it so i'm going to type out the stages the inevitable.

1: Becoming used to .
I saw him and had slender sickness and extreme paranoia, but eventually it was no longer scary.I got some odd feeling of comfort when he was around and i was kind of live-and-let-live with him. I would be close up and walk by him yet not care at all.

2: Strange habits.

I would sometimes get this weird urge to draw the operator symbol, and eventually i would do it without thinking and out of nowhere.I couldn't even stop myself,my muscles would control themselves and do it against my will.Then i would eventually start walking in the woods everyday when i walk home from school, against my will again and then would stop at this tree everytime,get a minor headache and turn around.

3: Arguing with yourself.

This is a odd one and might not be related,i'm not sure yet. I would occasionally say "He's here,"
and i would instantly counter myself with "No,he's not."

4: Blackouts:
I keep having these sort-of blackouts that last a couple minutes.In these blackouts,i see a man with a mask looking down on me.The words "soon" keep repeating and i had recently blacked out and apparently rented a book on mask making from my school library today.

5: Weird dreams with masked men:
I have had random dreams of masked men speaking to me,their voice is distorted and they seem to be walking closer to me each time.

6: Waking up with injuries and amnesia:
I woke up this morning with bruises on my left rib area and and a big bump on the top of my head and i have no clue how i got them.

7:Memory-dreams:
They are usually memories of blackouts you have when your sleeping, such as me hitting somebody. I've locked my doors at night so nobody will get hurt.

8: Trying to stay-awake:
I don't like hurting others and when i fall asleep some nights,i'll sneak out and attack people and usually only remember fragments in the form of a dream. I try to stay awake but eventually i'll hear this odd noise, like static and i'll fall to sleep. It's weird.

9: Radiation on clothes:
My uncle works at a nuclear power plant upstate and he showed me his Geiger counter when i visited him once, it went off when it brushed against my jacket on the couch when he took it out of his pocket. A small amount and my uncle thought it might of been an error.