Chapter 17: Mommy milkers

Sorry for the late update guys. My final exams are finally here and they have to take precedence over anything else. I'll still try to do weekly updates, but please be willing to be a little patient. I know you will because you're all lovely but I just thought I'd let you all know.

I dedicate this chapter to poor @starrfox262 who tries their best to get me to update regularly.

Colby sighed for what seemed like the 100th time today.

"I don't know what's crawled up your ass, but this is a very important moment for me." Said Finley. "So, I'm going to need you to start hyping me up soon before I throw up." He fanned his face with his hands, was it hot in here or was it just the stupid amount of pressure Finley was putting on himself to come off as cool and charming at Brent's party tonight.

"Don't throw up, you're too sexy." Replied Colby, although, he lacked the usual enthusiasm in his voice to make the comment sound genuine.

Finley drummed his fingers on Colby's chest of drawers as he stood there in his underwear. "You don't have to come tonight, you know." Finley attempted to be gentle. "I know that things are still pretty tough between you and Ezra, and Brent said he's definitely coming. Stay home, man, look after yourself."

Colby shook his head. "Nah, life doesn't stop for nothing. Plus, I wanna be there for you, moral support and all that shit. I wanna say goodbye to virgin Finley before Chad Finley comes into the world."

It was an almost tragic farewell that Finley was about to do. Darling virginity, Finley had held onto it for 18 very long years, it had been a close companion, a witness to all his experimenting with a variety of people, a confidant to his hidden desires. No longer would this be the case. By tonight, Finley would lose his virginity to his lovely boyfriend. Colby was right; from the ashes of the uncool virgin Finley, Chad the bussy-slayer would rise!

There was a moment of no talking, only the sound of Finley shuffling through various outfit choices and Colby sighing over a guy who's name literally had the word 'dick' in it.

"Boobs or butt?" Finley said out of nowhere.

"Huh?"

"Boobs or butt? It's not that hard of a question, man."

"You don't even like boobs."

"Excuse you, I love boobs. Well, I guess if you wanted to use technical terms, I love moobs." Finley groped a pair of invisible ghost boobies.

Colby laughed, a welcome change to his sad sighing. "Does Brent know he's dating a pervert?"

"I'm not a pervert! I'm just an admirer of his mommy milkers, or I guess, his daddy dilkers, papa pecs? I don't know, I'm still working on it."

"Jesus." Laughed Colby. "I reckon I'm more of an ass guy myself." Colby sat up and waved his hands around excitedly to create his imaginary scenario. "You know when they wear some tight jeans or something, and then you see them walking away and everything just works so perfectly together that you can't help but take a look. That's God testing you. He's seeing if you're gonna take a cheeky peeky but I have a feeling he also has to have a look because how would he know if you're giving into temptation if he doesn't see what the temptation is."

"Don't bring the big man upstairs into this. Do you look at Ezra's ass when he's walking away, yes or no?"

"No." Colby lied. "I respect him too much."

"Brent told me that he respected me very much." Finley boasted.

"That makes one of us."

Finley flipped him off and turned back to his rummaging through a combination of his own clothes that he'd grabbed from his house and Colby's clothes. Colby's clothes tended to be a little big for him -height difference and all that- but Finley believed that he could pull off anything with a bit of confidence. Chuck him a trash bag and he'll make it look designer. "I want to wear something cool but sexy but not overly sexy. Something that says 'you can introduce me to your friends' and 'we can go have awesome sex' at the same time. You get what I mean, man?" Asked Finley. He held up two different pairs of black jeans that looked similar to the untrained eye, but Finley recognised the fundamental difference between them.