Chapter 18: Chad

Some of you guys expressed concern about the amount of dick jokes I made in the last chapter. So, just to give you all peace of mind, I assure you I am not drunk, deranged or on drugs.

I solemnly swear that there will be no horny jokes in this chapter because there will be just plain old sex.

Finley's hand slipped behind him as he closed and locked the bedroom door. The sound of the music and drunk teenagers became muffled, it was just him and Brent now.

Brent fidgeted on the bed in front of him, a feast for the eyes. He wouldn't make eye contact with Finley, his eyes glued to the mirror that was positioned directly opposite the end of his bed.

"We don't have to do this right now." Said Finley.

"I want to! I do, I'm just a little embarrassed." Brent reached under his bag and pulled out a black duffle bag. He brought out all of its contents: lube, condoms and gay porn mags.

Okay...

"You been doing some research or something?" Asked Finley.

Brent nodded. "It's always best to be prepared."

"Alright, Boy Scout."

"Is it too much?" Asked Brent. "I just- I wasn't sure what we'd need so I tried to look into it. I even tried to do some of the stuff in here." He picked up one of the gay porn mags that had a twink wrapped in leather on the cover.

So many questions assaulted Finley. Where did he get the magazines? Why not use the internet? Why did he get BDSM ones? What did he look like trying to buy those off of someone?

Of course, there was a more important question than all of these. "What kind of stuff did you do?"

"Oh... you know..." Brent looked at Finley, but Finley didn't say a word, "...don't make me say it!"

Finley swaggered forward with a playful grin on his face. "I need you to say it because for all I know the 'stuff' you did can be anything between practicing kissing on your pillow or," he picked up the magazine, "buying leather bondage gear."

"I wouldn't buy stuff like that!"

"Then what kind of stuff did you do? Huh, Brent? What did you get up to when no one else was around?"

Brent turned his face away. "I only tried to... loosen things up a bit."

"It's interesting you say that because I'm a visual learner. You might have to show me how you did that. You got like any pictures or videos of you doing it? Better yet," Finley reached down and grabbed the lube, "a live demonstration would teach me everything I need to know."

Brent smacked Finley's arm and hid his face. "Stop teasing me."

"I'm not teasing, I'm just..." Finley allowed his hands to wander across Brent's broad chest, feeling the trained muscles and plushy skin that hid under his button up shirt. With a single flick of his fingers, Finley undid the top button, then the second, then the third. Brent's breath hitched and Finley could see it in the way his chest lifted, the fabric of the shirt slipping further down his body. He made for the fourth button when Brent stopped his leering hands.

"Aren't you going to turn off the lights?" Brent asked.

Finley looked around the room. The lamps on Brent's bedside tables were already off, so was the one on his desk, the only one left on was the ceiling light. Brent's window was facing his back yard and there was not much of a moon tonight, so there would be little to no light coming in through there. If he turned off the ceiling light, they would be plunged into complete darkness.