One

Houston🌆

February 14, 2021💝

School🏫

"IF ITS A PROBLEM, COME SOLVE IT TRICK ASS BITCH" my bestfriend Eisha yelled at this girl who was mugging me

"Eisha it's not that serious, shawty ain't even bothering me" I said as I pulled her away from the girl.

"You really need to start stompin these hoes for playin on yo top like that" she put her earrings back in and sat in the bleachers with me.

"Why is it that everytime I talk to somebody they tell me yall 2 in here raising hell" my boyfriend Malik said as he hugged me and sat down.

"Cus everytime we come in here one of yo hoes starting shit with my bestfriend" Eisha mugged him.

"You need to control yo temper, makin my girl look bad and shit" he mugged her back.

"You need to control yo hoes, makin my bestie look stupid and shit" she said as rolls her eyes.

This is everyday with us. Some girl mugs me or something which makes Eisha cut up then she argues with Malik because of it. It's all out of love tho. But I don't think Eisha really likes Malik cus she's always trynna make us break up. It's kinda weird if you ask me, but my mama says she's just being a good friend and looking out for me.

"So you comin over today after school" Malik asked as he put his arm around my shoulders and smiled.

"Can't, I got basketball practice today" I said and his smile went away.

"I- Malik don't be like that" I looked at him.

"I just don't understand how you expect me to always come when you call but when it's me you always busy" he took his arm from around me.

"Why you always trynna make her come to to house" Eisha mugged him.

"Oh my fuckin- mind yo business sometimes Eisha damn, it ain't that hard to fuckin do, take yo ass back to Louisiana" he got up and walked to a group of boys.

"Really Eisha" I looked at her.

"My bad bitch damn, but he down bad for that shit...I'm telling you he just trynna fuck" she shrugged.

--------------4 hours later-------------

The bell rings to go home and I walk to the gym to wait on Eisha. 5 minutes had passed by and I was about to walk to the locker rooms until she came running out of the bathroom with her practice clothes on. She had on some compression shorts and a puma sports bra.