Two

Houston🌆

February 14,2021💝

That night🌙

🖤Eisha🖤

I sat on the counter in my bathroom staring at the positive test in my hands. My mama gone kill me when she find this shit out.

How could I be so careless knowing how many people gone get hurt by this. I got snapped out my thoughts by my phone ringing. It was Malik but I declined it.

I really ain't feel like arguing with him about his own girlfriend. Speaking of Seh'Khanii, I really need to find out how to tell her this because I don't want her judging me or stop being friends with me.

I wrapped the test up in tissue paper then walked downstairs and out the front door before anyone asked me questions. I'm just gonna go to Khanii's house and tell her tonight instead of waitin. Hopefully nothing changes because this is when I need her the most.

Chicago🌆

Same Night🌙

February 14,2021💝

🖤Seh'Khanii 🖤

"Okay pretty girl, let's go get you something to eat" I zipped up Milani's onesie and walked downstairs with her on my hip.

As I walked in the kitchen I heard someone banging on the door. I sat Milani on the couch and walked to the door.

When I looked out the peephole, the person was covering it up with their finger.

Mystery.....

The banging got louder knocking me out my thoughts.

"OKAY OKAY, who is it" I waited for an answer. It was quiet for about 5 seconds before they spoke.

"Mmcht, delivery from Wendy's" the voice was kinda muffled which made me furrow my eyebrows.

I opened the door and some dude with a ski mask walked in.

"Yo lil rich ass don't get too many visitors huh" he sat on the couch beside Milani and took his ski mask off.

"Excuse me, but I have many visitors" I closed the door locking it as 3 police cars sped past my house.

"Oh really, yall order Wendy's too" he asked as he chuckled and I walked in the kitchen.

My dumbass....

"How long yo brother been a hooper" he asked as I walked back in the livingroom with a cold bottle of water.

"What, I don't have a brother" I gave him the water and he pointed to my trophy case.

"Oh- no those are mine" he looked at me then got up and looked at the trophies. He stood there for a minute before he busted out laughing.