Three

Houston🌆

Houston🌆

February 24, 2021

A week later

I jumped out the bed and ran downstairs after a loud noise woke me up. When I got downstairs I saw that it was just my dad and Joe playing Call of Duty.

Apparently they know each other somehow, so Joe is always over here now which is really annoying.

"Can yall calm down, I thought somebody was in here fighting" I walked in the kitchen after making my presence known.

There was another dude sitting at the table talking to my momma when I walked in the kitchen that I've never seen over here before.

He had his hood on so I couldn't really see his face.

"Khanii this is Joe's friend Kentrell, Kentrell this is my daughter Seh'Khanii" my momma said smiling at both of us.

"Wassam shawty" the Kentrell dude said as he took his hood off.

Wait a damn-

"I know who he is, and I know what you're doing so stop it please" I sat at the table and scrolled on my phone.

"Mommy this is nba youngboy, aka Khanii's little rapper boyfriend" I heard my little sister Sevyn say.

This lil heffa make me wanna sling her sometimes.

"See 2 years ago my sister was so obsessed with you that her whole entire room was decorated with your face everywhere" Sevyn told Yb and he laughed.

"I can show you where everything is if you want" she smiled showing her 2 missing front teeth.

"Okay Sevyn that's enough embarrassing your sister, eat your food so we can go" my momma said as she handed me a plate.