Seven

𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊  𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝟸 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚎𝚑'𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚒'𝚜 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖

"Here you go with that sucker pussy ass shit mane, I know for a fact that phone in yo hand
....you on instagram double tapping shit-man stop fuckin playin with me so fuckin much
....pick up the phone you don't know what the fuck going on, it could be something important
...nigga could be dying or sumn and yo ass wanna sit up here and play" the voicemail ended as I shrugged and tossed my phone on the bed.

"Girl you better stop playing with that man before he come to this campus, you heard what he said last week, ion think he fucking around nomore NiNi" Gianni stated as she applied lipgloss to her fairly plump lips.

"Kentrell ain't gone do nothing, he all talk" I rolled my eyes.

I guess you could say I had been ignoring him. This had to be the second time in the past two weeks that I had gotten one of these voicemails from him because I wasn't answering my phone.

It's not bothering me though because I had my reasons as to why he hadn't been hearing from me.

Last week he threatened to put out a missing persons report so that the police could bring him to me.

I still didn't budge though, because like I said, it's not bothering me.

Now Gianni on the other hand was a nervous wreck because she didn't want to be caught up in his wrath.

But that's just Gianni. Within the past 5 weeks of us being roommates, I've learned that just about anything scared her or made her nervous.

She didn't have much common sense either. She was a girl who used her looks and her father's wealth to get what she wanted.

And whatever Gianni wanted, Gianni got. She had absolutely NO understanding for the two letter word.

Overall, she was a pretty cool girl though, just hung out with the wrong crowd.

"Alright, watch how fast I disappear when he pop up at this college" she shook her head as she let out a stiff chuckle.

"Gia calm down, he don't even know where I'm at, his threats are just as empty as his head" I shook my head becoming slightly irritated with the situation.